No strings attached

This is not a story
"No strings attached?" you asked surprised.
He nodded, “No commitment."
"Just ?" you questioned a second time.
Again he nodded.
Breathing in deep you made the decision, “As long as you don’t fall in love with me.”
Staring into your eyes he paused for a moment to think.
"Same goes for you," he answered as he started to undo your sweater.
You both knew you were already in love, too scared to admit it. You took a deep breath; your nerves were getting to you. This was risky. You sat on the vanity counter of the dressing room, mind wandering. He had just gotten off stage, sweat from the performance still running down his neck.
 
"Relax," his breath was against your neck as he kissed your jaw line. His hands were slowly pulling you off the counter and placing you on the ground.
 
He was taller again.
 
"That’s better," he took your sweater off.
Pressing his body against your own he had you up against the vanity.
You blushed, he kissed you.
 
Painfully slow.
 
You wanted more.
 
He wrapped his arms around your waist, turned you to face the mirror.
 
"You should watch this," he whispered in your ear.
 
You shook your head in protest, “That’s too dirty, I can’t ."
 
He smirked at you in the mirror.
“Baby…that’s what is about."
Your heart raced, you were a little intimidated. How experienced was he?
“Wait!.." you spat out breathlessly “what if someone comes in?"
You were stalling.
 
Too nervous to continue.
 
He looked up at you, lips still on your shoulder.
 
"Isn’t that half the fun?"
“I….um…"
He stopped and wrapped his arms around your waist, “Stop being so nervous, don’t worry about the outside world, just worry about the space between us."
You nodded
"Now, just do what feels good."
 
You asked softly, “Do I really have to watch myself?"
 
"Absolutely." He pushed his hips against your back side. You let out a soft moan, unable to control it.
 
"Watch every little thing I do to you."
 
"DAEHYUN!" I woke up panting for air. This damn dream again. "Babe? whats up?" I looked over at my boyfriend. "Nothing Yongguk. I'm fine." He just nodded and rubbed my back. "H-hey Yongguk?" He turned to me and tilted his head.
 
"Can you kiss me?" He shrugged. "Sure" He leaned in and placed his soft lips on mine. I suddenly lost it and flipped us over, me ontop of his lap. He sat up with wide eyes, his lips still connected to mine. I cluted onto his shirt and kissed him harder. He pulled away and took a big breath.
 
"Bomi, are you sure?" I nodded harshly. "Gukkie we've been dating for a year. Please?" I pouted and he laughed. He flipped us over and began to on my neck. "No turning back now" He whispered in my ear and ran his hands up and down my body.
**
The next morning I woke up sore. I grinned as I looked over at the sleeping body besides mine. His bare chest moved up and down rhythmically. I got up, wrapping one of the blankets around my body. I took a shower and I knew yongguk wasnt waking up for a while so i thought up an idea for his work last night.