That myungsoo story thing

This is not a story
I was in my room quietly reading my book when I heard the loud thud of a door hitting a wall. I immediately jumped up, scared out of my mind. Who could it be? It couldn’t be a ghost or anything. And all the windows are shut so it wasn’t the wind. Who was here? I grabbed my phone and marked 911. Only the numbers though. I hadn’t dialed; I wanted it to be ready. I walked out of my room and once I reached the end of the hall a sudden harsh small of alcohol invaded my nose. I covered it quickly and that’s when I saw him. His slumped body against the door, the empty beer bottle in his hand. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Again he came home drunk. And again I’d have to take care of him.
 
“Myungsoo” I let out in a whisper. Instead of him getting up, he slumped over on the couch. I slowly walked over to him to help him up. I was nervous because when he was drunk, there’s no telling what he could do. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him a bit. “M-Myungsoo” I said quietly. His head slowly rose up and I heard sound come out of his mouth but it was too low to understand. I clutched my phone in my hand. “Myungsoo, go to bed. I don’t want you to- AH!” His hand flew up and he slapped me away. I clutched my right cheek in pain. I heard my phone slide on the hardwood floor to the other end of the room.
He came up to me swinging while he walked. “YAH! Don’t you know not to disturb me while I’m asleep?!” I didn’t look up at him. “I didn’t want you to get a stiff neck” I muttered out quietly. He scoffed and pulled me up by my hair. “Why the would you care if I got a stiff neck?! Huh?! And why are you even here and not with that bastard you’re cheating on me with?” He pushed me closer to his face. “ANSWER ME, ” I began to shake with fear. “I-I’m not cheating on you! I love you!” He slapped me again, making me fall on the floor even harder.
He even managed to make my back hit the book shelf. I cried in pain. “YOU LOVE ME? YOU DON’T ING LOVE ME. IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN’T CHEAT ON ME.” I managed to get up and I pushed him away. “I’M NOT ING CHEATING ON YOU, OKAY? YOU’RE THE ONE WHOS CHEATING ON ME. WHOS ING BRA WAS THAT UNDER YOUR PILLOW HUH? Well it; at least I know she has smaller s than me.” I said and headed towards the door.
 
He pulled me back and slammed me against the wall. “Where the do you think you’re going, ? We’re not done here.” I tried to push him off of me but it was no use. I somehow gathered enough strength to push him and his back hit the other wall. “You... ing… Ugh” He stumbled and fell on the floor. I guess the alcohol took its effect on him. I felt my lower lip begin to quiver. Then, there was a knock at the door. “W-Who is it?” I said a bit loudly. “It’s me, Sunggyu” I sighed. It was one of Myungsoo’s friends. 
 
I picked Myungsoo up and put him on the couch. “What do you want?” I asked as I answered the door. His eyes widened. “H-he did it again?” I put on my best poker face and rolled my eyes. “It happens; you know it dose often why are you so surprised?” Sunggyu just shook his head. “You need to leave him. He’s done nothing but hurt you. I know he’s my best friend but he needs to understand you won’t be with him forever. Tell him tomorrow or I’ll make him back off.” He sounded very mad. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I didn’t want to cry in front of him.
 
“Okay” I muttered out and he looked at me and smiled. “I don’t want to see you hurt anymore, okay Chanhee” I nodded and he stepped further into the house. He looked around then back at me. “I haven’t told your sister about this, be happy about that but remember. If you stay and he hurts you, I’m telling your unnie.” I sighed and nodded. “Thanks Sunggyu. You’re a wonderful brother in law” He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. “I’ve got a friend that you can stay with. I’ll call him later and tell you where.” I smiled brightly and nodded.
 
Here I am, a week later. I managed to sneak all of my stuff out of the apartment without him noticing. For now it was at my unnies house and Sunggyu was calling his fiend later on today. I called Myungsoo up and told him to meet me at a café in downtown Seoul. I knew he was going to be late so I ordered my favorite Mocha coffee with whipped cream and cinnamon. I thought about all the things I’ve had to endure while being his so called ‘girlfriend’. I had to go through his shouts, name-calling, abuse, and to top it off he openly cheated on me without knowing.
 
I sipped on my drink and sighed. This wasn’t going to be an easy task. But I’ll have fun crushing his big ego. I heard the bell of the coffee shop ring. I didn’t have to turn around to know it was him. His cologne could be smelled a mile away, not in a bad way. “Sup babe?” He lazily sat in front of me. “I hate you” I blurted out and h immediately straightened up. “What are you talking about?!” He asked. “You love me. You love calling me MyungMyung and you love it when we watch movies together and-“I slammed my drink on the table. “I. Hate. You.” I repeated. “I hate you for making me love you then trampling all over my heart.” I said. “I hate you for saying you love me then you go some afterwards” I said and raised my voice, people began to stare at us.
 
“Oh and I especially hate you for calling me an unfaithful when it’s obvious by the lipstick stains on your shirt that you were with another .” I stood up and smiled brightly. “It’s over Kim. Myung. Soo” I spat out and walked outside. It seemed like the weather was being a bit on my side today because all of the sudden it began to pour rain. I snickered since I didn’t bring an umbrella. “Whatever” I mumbled and began walking down the street. “CHANNIE” I heard suddenly and I turned around. Myungsoo was running to catch up to me. “Please, don’t-“He started but he was cut off by a honking horn. The last thing I saw were his wide eyes as he began running towards me and everything from then on was black.
 
I woke up a bit after. Not long after I was hit. I blinked my eyes and saw Myungsoo on the street, lying down with blood around his face. I gathered up all the strength I could and I walked towards him. I swayed a bit but I kept my balance. Pain rushed through my entire body and I felt like my head was about to explode. Everything went black again.
_Six months later_
 
Myungsoo’s POV
I walked into the hospital and greeted the nurses and doctors. I had recovered from the accident but Chanhee was still in a coma. Every single day of every single month that has passed by, I’d always greet her with some roses. They were White, just like the ones she loved. I’ve always regretted being an abusive boyfriend and I had no idea why I was so violent. I cleaned up my act and decided that I’d stop hurting everyone. Even if Chanhee hadn’t forgiven me, I’d still try to win her hear back. I opened the door to her room and I saw her curled up on the bed crying. Shocked that she had woken up, I dropped the roses and ran to her.
 
“C-Channie” I said and hugged her. She looked at me with wide eyes. She immediately pushed me away and I fell back. “What are you doing?” I asked and she shook her head. “I don’t know you!” She shouted and looked at me weirdly. What the ?! “Chanhee, what do you mean you don’t know me?” She stood up and frowned. “I know that you hurt me, I just don’t know who you are!” She said fully. “Sunggyu oppa came in and asked me if I was okay. He asked me if I remembered anything and I still don’t. He showed me a picture of you and flashbacks came. YOU HURT ME! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!” She screamed and came at me. She began hitting my chest until I held her wrists away.
 
“C-Chanhee, I’m sorry. Believe me!” I begged but she scoffed. “No! How am I supposed to believe someone who hurt me?!” I fell to my knees in front of her. She stepped back a bit. “Chanhee please forgive me”