the DEVIL?!

This is not a story
“YAH! Devil Ji! I’m going to get ice-cream. What flavor do you want?” I looked at Woohyun like he was crazy. “You do know its raining like a outside, right?” He just nodded his head and walked out the room. “WAITWAIT!! I WANT RAINBOW. RAAIIINNBBOOOWWW” I shouted in my room and heard him shout ‘Yes’ after a few seconds. I sat on my bed watching Star King. These people have weird tastes in variety shows. WOAH HOW DID HE CHANGE HIS MASK SO FA- My thoughts were interrupted by a loud booming sound. And then the lights went out.
“AHHH” I let out a scream as it was followed by 3 more.
Zico POV.
I ran into the house looking for Devil Ji. I couldn’t find her in any rooms and then another boom came and I heard faint sobs. I ran into her room and looked around. I heard more sobs coming from her closet. “JI.” I shouted and opened the closet door. She was sitting against the wall hugging her knew with her head hung low. “Ji, it’s okay. I’m here” I kneeled next to her and she jumped into my arms.
“Z-zico o-oppa.” She clutched onto my sweater and cried. I rubbed her back trying to soothe her as I remembered what we did last time. I can distract her! I smiled and pulled away from her. I saw her tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. Her irises were getting red as well. She was mad, not at me, but at the thunder. I noticed this and cupped her face. “Calm down. Ji, I beg you calm down.” Who knew what she would do if she got mad.
I looked into her eyes and they were slowly turning back to brown. I smiled and hugged her.  “Let’s play a game” I said and she looked at me weirdly. “Ok. Sure. Hand game?” I nodded and we stood up. We positioned ourselves in front of each other and tried to knock each other off balance. I pushed my hands towards hers when suddenly a loud clap of thunder startled me and I fell onto her.
I rolled off being careful not to hurt her. I helped her up and she mumbled a ‘thanks’ “EXCUSE ME? Did the devil just say THANKS?!” I smiled at her and she smacked my head. “JUST BECAUSE IM THE DEVIL DOESN’T MEAN I CANT BE NICE..” She crossed her arms over her chest and I smirked. “Oh whatever I’m tired.” I yawned and walked out of the room.
JI PAWV
Psh. How dare he?! He really thinks I can’t be nice?! OH MY GOD. WAIT.  I ran to Zico’s room and broke down the door. “YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” He got up off his bed and examined the door. “YOU IDIOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THERES SOMEONE THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN TROUBLE AND YOU’RE HERE EXAMINING THE DOOR?!” Zico shot up aand looked me in the eyes. “Whos in trouble.” “WOOOOHHYYUUUNNNN!! He went out to get ice cream before the storm started and hes not back yet!”
I frowned and ran to get my coat and an umbrella. I