Jelloyo

This is not a story
“Honey get ready, we’re going to your mom’s sister’s house okay!” I got up from my bed and scrambled downstairs, still in my pajamas. “Appa, where are you?!” I shouted and nearly tripped down the stairs. “Hey sweetie.” I looked over at my mom, eyes wide. “You have a sister?!” I asked. She nodded and smiled. “She lived in the states but now she’s back. Great huh?” I shrugged. “Yeah I guess.” “Oh and honey, she has a son. He’s two years older than you so call him oppa.” I rolled my eyes. “No way mom, I don’t even know him.” I said as I walked up the stairs to my room. I sighed and closed my door. It was the first day of summer and I didn’t even get to sleep in.
My mom knocked on the door and came in. “Honey pack a suitcase, we’re staying for two months” She smiled and stepped out. “AISH!” I groaned as she closed the door. I was going to spend almost all of my summer with people I didn’t even know. This was going to be hell. I got up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed some short shorts and a tank top and put my favorite Army cardigan and threw it on over the tank top. “Umma I’m ready.” I said as I walked down the stairs, hauling my heavy suitcase along. 
 
My mother and father were standing at the door, waiting for me. “What about Cha?” I asked and my mom whistled. Our husky came tapping through the corridor and jumped up to me. She was still a puppy and couldn’t be left alone. “Ah, come on you little dork!” I picked her up and carried her out to the car. It took us FOUR AGONIZING HOURS to get to the house.
My dad parked in the driveway and a lady came out with a kid about my age, I’m assuming that was them. I stepped out and bowed. I introduced myself and they did the same. “Ah, Junhong, take June’s stuff up to your room.” He nodded and grabbed my suitcase. “A-ah uhm no no its okay, I can do it myself.” I protested. “Nonsense, you’re our guest. Now, Junhong can show you where you’re staying!” I sighed and followed the tall boy into the house. He suddenly stopped and turned around. “My friends are gonna be over most of the time and in my room so I don’t want you bothering us, okay?” I snickered. “Wow, such a nice way to be welcomed. Don’t worry you flagpole, I wouldn’t want to be caught dead in your room.” He chuckled and led me upstairs.
 
“That’s too bad because you’ll be staying in my room. With me.” I groaned and threw myself on the bed. “Nope, sorry sweet cheeks but you’ll be sleeping on this couch over here. I rolled my eyes. “Too bad I wanna sleep here.” I said as I cuddled with a pillow and wrapped my legs around it. I was beyond tired. “Nuh uh babe, get off. Now; or else.” I laughed. “Stop it with the names you lamppost, I’m not moving.” I muttered. “Fine.” He said. I could sense the smirk on his face. I was about to get off until he threw himself on my. “AUGH, YOU WEIGH AS MUCH AS A SNORELAX GET OFF!” I tried to push him off but it was no use.
 
A few minutes after I stopped struggling I heard him snoring. I tried to push him off again but he wrapped his arms tightly around me. “What the ?” I asked under my breath. “This is your punishment.” He muttered. “I wanna get ouuut!” I said and he shook his head. “Nah, you’re soft. Like a pillow. Maybe you should sleep with me.” I smacked his arm. “Stop being a and let me go!” I argued. “YO ZELO- oh, we didn’t know you were busy.” Five blond guys walked into his room and looked at us suspiciously. “Maknae, use protection.” I got up and scrambled out of his grip “NO!” I exclaimed and fell to the floor.
 
One of them helped me up and I dusted off my shirt and shorts. “Nuh uh I’m NOT doing this today.” I said as I walked over to my suitcase and got out the bed sheets I had packed. I grabbed a stapler he had on his desk and I stapled the bed sheet to the wall above the couch. After a few minutes I had made a very stable fort. I grabbed a blank sheet of paper and a sharpie and wrote “NO BOYS ALLOWED.” On it and I grabbed my dog and made my way into the fort and tapped the sheet outside.
 
“You just.. ruined my wall what the ?” He asked and I stuck my tongue out in response. “That’s so cool can I go inside?!” One of the guys asked. I shook my head and pointed to the sign. “Learn how to read, hon.” I smirked and went inside with Cha. Since Junhong’s room was big my fort was big and spacy as well. “So Zelo, whats up?” Their conversation was drowned out by the music in my headphones.
 
I fell asleep on the floor next to cha and woke up because of the sound of laughter. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I got out of the fort carefully and tripped over a body on the floor. “AAAAHHHH” I said as I fell. I pushed my hands out but I twisted my wrist in the process. “Ow!” I rolled over on my back and held onto my wrist. There was so much ing pain I couldn’t bare it. “Yah are you okay?!” One of the guys asked. “DO I LOOK OKAY? IM IN –PAIN!” Suddenly I was lifted up and carried downstairs. “UMMA JUNE IS HURT!” The dude shouted and set me on the table in the kitchen. “Stupid, they left.” Junhong came down with his other friends. They began to panic and I rolled my eyes.
 
“Yah, you, cheeto arms!” I shouted and he turned around. “Get me an ice pack, please.” He nodded and ran to the freezer and took out an ice pack. “Junhong do you have a bandage or something?” He nodded and got a first aid kit out of a cupboard and took out the long beige bandage. He carefully wrapped it around my wrist and held the ice pack next to it. “You’re so clumsy.” He said. “I know.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
It’s been three weeks since I began staying at Junhong- or should I say, Zelo’s house. I learned that his friend’s names are Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup. And that he has a little sister, but she lives with her dad. I also think Daehyun is kinda cute. We share so many things in common but he’s never noticed me. I’ve come to my senses and realized that I shouldn’t go for someone who’s out of my league. “Junnie~” I looked up from my book and Yongguk was holding his hand out. “Hm, whats up?” I asked and took his hand. “Come with meee~”
 
He dragged me over to Zelo’s mom’s room and pushed me in. “Here she is, umma.” He left and closed the door after him. “Uhm, imo, whats all this about?” She smirked and pulled me over to her closet. “Your umma told me you didn’t bring a swimsuit.” I shook my head. “Nope, I have shorts and a t-shirt though.” She shook her head.
 
Uh well, after a loooong time of arguing she managed to get me into a two piece swimsuit. It was as hot as the devil’s outside and she told me to go out back, to the pool. I grabbed a towel and waddled downstairs. I passed the dining room and went to the backyard through the sliding door. I was surprised to find out all of Zelo’s friends were outside along with some other people. Daehyun ran up to me and smiled. “I’m glad to see you came out of Junhong’s room. C’mon, I want you to meet some people!” He dragged me over to a group of girls and back hugged me. “Guys, this is Zelo’s mom’s sister’s daughter, June.” They shook my hand and smiled. “Hi my name is CL; this is Bom, Minzy, and Dara.” I smiled. “Okay now let’s go meet some other people.”
 
Daehyun kept introducing me to people and I just kept giving them forced smiles. I left Daehyun and went to sit on a chair. It was one of those long chairs, ya know? I unwrapped the towel and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I felt someone sit on the chair and nudge my leg. I opened my eyes and saw Zelo. “Hm? Whats up oppa?” He grabbed my hand and stood me up. “Let’s go swimming. It’s hot as hell!” I shook my head. “Nooo!” “Why?” “Because, I don’t want to!” He grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. “NOOO!” I giggled as he hovered me over the water. He pretended to let go of me and I wrapped myself around his body and he smiled widely. “We’re gonna go down!” He warned.
 
I pinched his nose and he pinched mine. “You ready?” His voice sounded nasally and I giggled. “Yeah!” I replied back, my voice sounding the same. He immediately jumped up and I closed my eyes. In a matter of seconds we were underwater. I didn’t let go of him because of course, he jumped into the deep end. Zelo swam all the way up and held onto me while doing so. I wiped his face of water since his arms were busy being around me. “You’re a dork.” He muttered and smiled at me. “Aniyo~ you’re a .” I said back. “Am I a cute ?” He asked and I shook my head. “You’re a lumpy booty~!” He laughed and suddenly he turned serious.
 
“What?” I asked and wiped my face. “Is there something on my face?” He nodded. “Oh my god, seriously? What do I have?” I asked and rubbed my face. “Hmm, you have a lot of beautiful on your face” I looked at him weirdly. “Huh?” He suddenly quickly pecked my lips and luckily no one noticed. I felt my cheeks turn as red as blood when it meets oxygen. (A/N: ahahahahahahaha) “Awh, you’re so cute when you blush.” He smiled at me. I quickly covered my face. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?! You’re my cousin!”