Chapter 2

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

First day at school :

 

It was like usual, I woke up at 06 am and did my jogging and when I came back at 07 am, I took a shower and then got ready to go to school even though I really didn't want to go!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that every students in my school are wearing what they want so they don't have to wear the school's uniform, that was the only thing that I was glad about : I didn't have to wear a SKIRT!! So, I wore my jeans and a T-shirt that was bigger than me because I don't like clothes which are too tight. Then, I ate alone my breakfast which was prepared by one of the maids.

And when I finished my breakfast, I went to school by myself even though my family is wealthy, I didn't need a personal driver to accompagny me at my high school since it's nearby, it's only at 15 mins. It's ridiculous to use a car for only 15 mins of walk!

I was walking and when I arrived at the school gate, everyone stopped their discussion and they were staring at me as if I was an alien! I didn't mind them and continued to walk when 3 girls came near me and blocked my path.

- 'Oh Emi, you came back! How was the States did you make new friends there? What I'm saying, did you have at least ONE friend!' Yoojin said sarcastically, she was one of my classmate since middle school but she only likes making fun of me. Then the 3 of them laughed with everyone else.

I didn't mind them and continued my path. I was going to the principal office but I was thinking about how this people remained the same and didn't change at least a bit in one year so I didn't pay attention where I was walking and then, I bumped into a boy, we fell at the same time on the ground.

- 'OUCH!' the boy whined.

I immediately stood up and apologized : 'Sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was walking!' And bowed then I lifted my head and saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing fashionable clothes but he looked very handsome!

And the worst thing is that this boy was Kim Jaejoong, the main vocalist in DBSK, the most popular boysband in Korea. Even if I was one of their fans, I only liked their songs, I'm not the type of girl that will faint if one of them will talk to me.

Yunho, the leader of DBSK, was with him and helped Jae to stand up.

And then, Jae yelled at me : 'HEY! WHY WERE YOU DAYDREAMING!'

I apologized again and bowed at the same time, he continued yelling : 'WATCH OUT WHERE YOU WALK, STUPID TOMBOY!'

-'WHAT? He just called me stupid tomboy! Even if I'm a tomboy, how can he call me stupid when I apologized and bowed TWICE!' I thought.

Yunho and him were going to leave when I yelled :'HEY, KIM JAEJOONG! WHO ARE YOU CALLING 'STUPID TOMBOY'!'

Jae and Yunho turned their b

Please log in to read the full chapter