Chapter 1

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Introduction

 

I'm Young Emi, perhaps it's a weird name to you, it's because I'm half korean and half american, that's why my friends call me Emi. I'm 17 and I have blond hair with blue eyes.

I studied in the USA during one year because of an exchanging student event, it was the best year in my life!

For once, I was myself, I made friends and was very happy. That's why, I was sad when the year ended and that I had to come back here in Korea, because that meant that I couldn't see my new friends for a long time!

Everyone in my place would be happy to come back to their own house and see their family but not me.

Like I said I'm half korean by my father, who is a famous business man in all Korea and Japan, but he's also one of the most influential business man in all Asia and I'm half american by my mother who is a world famous stylist.

And do you think that's all?! Of course not, I also have an older sister who is 18 and is already a famous top model in all Korea and Japan.

I think you're wondering : why am I not happy with this life? Everyone in my family is famous and rich but me, I'm the contrary of them, I'm more like a tomboy who likes wearing big jeans and big T-shirt, I hate all the girly things like make up, dresses, skirts... even though I'm a girl but I like who I am. I'm me and that's the essential.

But the reason, why I didn't want to come back, it's because it's like I don't exist for my family, indeed my mother who is a stylist, is caring more for my sister who is

Please log in to read the full chapter