Chapter 29

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Final Chapter!


A/N : I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO WRITE IT BECAUSE IT'S A LONG CHAPTER! BUT I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FIC! I'M SO HAPPY! Now I just hope that u'll like the ending >.<
 

Now back to the story :

...................................................


- 'I see...' The girl answered while watching the children playing in the park and Changmin did the same thing then she asked him another question : 'Why are you here alone?'

Changmin moved his gaze to the girl's eyes and it seemed like he was drown into her deep eyes then after a few seconds of spacing out, he managed to answer : 'I just wanted to relax and think peacefully before going home.'

It was truth because when he'll come back, his hyungs will tell him how were their dates, even if he was happy for them, he was a bit jealous too since he was the only one left who doesn't have a girlfriend.

- 'Yeah, you're right it's a good place to think peacefully without getting bothered by people.' the girl replied and continued with a smile : 'So, did you find a solution to your problem?'

At her smile, Changmin's heart beat faster and he slightly blushed without noticing it.

The girl thought : 'Oh, he's so cute when he's blushing.'

- 'No, not yet and you?'

- 'Maybe...' The girl broke the gaze between them and returned to watch the children playing.

- 'What do you mean by 'maybe'?'

- 'Hmm... Let's just say that my parents want to force me to go to university while what I want is to attend an art school.' She answered to him truthfully because there was something in Changmin that made her trust him, even if he looked like a nerd, there was something in his eyes that made her feel safe without a precise reason.

- 'So, just follow your dreams, don't let your parents decide for you because after all it's your own future not theirs!'

At his sentence, the short haired black girl looked at Changmin's eyes and asked a bit unsure : 'But what if they don't understand and...'

Changmin didn't let her finish her sentence and said : 'They'll definitely understand that this art's school is really important to you because it's your dream and you'll make all your possible to achieve it, right?' and he smiled.

The girl was mesmerized by Changmin's smile and after a few seconds, she nodded and smiled in return while saying : 'Thanks, you're right, I'll talk to them this evening otherwise if I'll wait tomorrow, I'm scared that I won't do it since I'm the type of girl to always postpone the things that I can do today to tomorrow but this time I won't do that...'

Then they laughed together and after a few minutes of laughs, Changmin asked her : 'What's your name'?

- 'My name is...'

*Doue Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou...* (*Why did I fall in love with you?*)

The girl couldn't finish her sentence since her phone rang.

- 'Yoboseyo....yeah, mum, I'm coming in a few minutes... ok, bye...'

Then she hang up and stood up : 'Mianhae, I need to go, it was nice chatting with you and I hope we'll meet again next time, bye!' She said goodbye to him but before Changmin could answer her she already left, he thought :  'I don't even know her name aish..*he ruffled his hair in frustration* I'm really so slow sometimes, now I wonder if I'll meet her again one day.'

He sighed then went home and directly to his room without even eating dinner so the others members got worried but Changmin didn't talk to them and went directly to sleep after having a shower.


*Next day*

All the day, Changmin was spacing out and even when the others asked him if he was ok, he just answered them that he was fine and the others just gave up since it was useless to talk to him because he won't reply to them. But at the end of the day everyone wanted to go somewhere to have fun but Changmin didn't want to go however he insisted that they'll go without him since he didn't want them to get worried... they agreed reluctantly and since he was bored, he decided to go to the same park as yesterday and of course, he disguised himself  again as a nerd, with his glasses.. He waited for her, he doesn't know why but he wanted to see her today so he just waited, he stayed on the same bench during 2h then he gave up and decided to go home reluctantly and when he was going to stand up, a familiar voice stopped him : 'Oh, you're there today too?'

He returned his head and saw the same girl as yesterday, she was smiling at him and did like yesterday, she sat down next to him and after a few minutes of silent, she talked : 'I wanted to thank you for yesterday.'

- 'Huh? Why?'

- 'Because of what you said to me... I talked to my parents yesterday and after a long talk, they agreed to let me study what I really want so I wanted to say *the girl stood up and made a perfect 90° bow* : 'Kamsahamnida' (Thank you)

- 'You're welcome but you don't need to bow to me, it makes me feel old.' Changmin answered with a smile.

The girl shook her head and looked in Changmin's eyes : 'NO, I'm really thankful because if it seems stupid but if you didn't tell me to talk to my parents, I would never do it because I was too scared of their reactions but your words really touched me, you were right, it's my own future so it's me who have to decide what I'll study not my parents so thank you for making me realize that.'

Changmin just smiled and she returned the smile then she sat down next to him.

- 'So what are you doing there?' Changmin asked curious.

- 'I can ask you the same question, it's just that I'm always passing by this park when I'm returning home and u?'

- 'I...'

The girl sighed : 'Let me guess, I bet it's because you wanted somewhere peaceful where you can think without getting bothered by anybody, right?'

- 'No, it's because I wanted to see you.'

At his sentence, the girl blushed and Changmin too because he didn't believe what he just said himself but he managed to stay calm in the outside.

Changmin cleared his throat since there was an awkward silent between them : 'By the way, you didn't answer me yesterday, what is your name?'

- 'oh sorry about that, my name is Misun, Lee Misun and you?'

- 'Changmin, Sh..' Changmin paused and thought : 'OH MY GOD! I almost told her my real identity, aish... changmin think, think fast...'

- 'Changmin Sh.. what is your full name?'

- 'Huhh.. It's Changmin, Shin Changmin!' He answered nervously and thought : 'aish, I'm sure she already found out my real identity, come on 'shim' and 'shin' are the same thing, just for a letter, I'm sure that she already guessed I'm the real Changmin from DBSK... unless she's stupid...'

- 'hmm, I see, nice to meet you Changmin.' Misun said and she was waiting for Changmin to shake her hand.

- 'Nice to meet you too, Misun..' and they shook hands and he thought : 'fine, maybe she's not one of our fans...'

- 'You know, it seems I heard your name somewhere but I don't remember where?' She said with a frown on her face.

- 'Aish, I was sure she knew me since her ringtone is one of her new songs...' then he answered quickly but calmly : 'It's because I have the same name as Changmin from DBSK...'

- 'DBSK... Changmin?' She asked while being in deep thoughts.

- 'Hmm, yeah, your ringtone is one of their songs right?' He answered calmly while thinking : 'What's up with this girl, is she playing dumb or does she really have no clue who I am?!'

- 'Ah! You mean Tohoshinki!'

Changmin nodded.

- 'Ah yeah, you're right, they're Koreans, I totally forgot that.' She laughed at her mistake.

- 'Huh?'

- 'Sorry, it can seem stupid but I only knew them since recently and I only

Please log in to read the full chapter