Chapter 21

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The medical results :

I arrived at the hospital and fortunately the results were out, maybe 'fortunately' is not the right word since i have a bad feeling about it but whatever... So I entered in the doctor's office and she began to explain me the results.

- 'So, as I can see, what I thought earlier was the truth.' the doctor said.

- 'Hmm so I have a heart's disease like my grand-mother had, right?' I asked the doctor to avoid all the long waiting.

- 'Yeah but yours is not really serious since you came on time before it became too serious.' The doctor added.

- 'WHAT?' I asked dumbfounded since I was sure that I'll have the same fate as my grand-mother and even with the surgery I'll have like her 20 % of chance to live. (A/N : at first, it was what I wanted to do with Emi lol but u know since it's a fic and I said it was a happy ending, you know that the 20% are in fact 100% but I changed my mind since it's christmas' eve even though I'm a muslim and I don't celebrate it, i wanted to update this chapter and a happy one not a sad one since i didn't want my readers to feel depressed on the christmas' eve lol and it's a FIC so nothing is real! Don't forget that ^^)

- 'Yeah, you heard correctly, if you do the surgery in a few days, you'll be alright like before, of course, the first months, you can't force yourself too much with activies but little by little when you'll feel better, you can do them' the doctor explained.

- 'So that means I can become a dance choregrapher when I'll finish my last year in high school?'

- 'Yes you can since it'll be a year after the surgery so normally you'll be fully healed at this time but at only one condition : you have yo take plen

Please log in to read the full chapter