Chapter 19

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Heart's disease and Jenny's arrival :


I arrived at my house like always the maids greeted me formally by calling me 'Young Mistress Emi' and bowed to me, I bowed slightly and went direclty to my car and drove to the airport since I arrived early, it was only 2h30pm and Jenny's plane won't come before one hour! So I prefered staying in my car then I recalled what happened with Jae and T.O.P.

- 'Jae's so stupid, he didn't even let me explain myself! And Seunghyun, the next time I'll see you, YOU'RE DEAD! All of this misunderstanding it's because of your stupid joke!' I thought but the only thing that was really in my mind, was Jae's cold expression and him not trusting me!

Then I suddenly felt a harsh pain in my chest, it hurted so much. I tried to ease the pain by closing my eyes and putting my left hand on my left chest. After a few seconds the pain went away, so I opened my eyes but I felt something wet on my cheeks then I looked in my car's mirror and noticed that I was crying not because of what happened between Jae and T.O.P but because of this sudden unbearable pain.

- 'What's wrong with me? Something is weird with my body... since I have time before Jenny will come, I'll go to the hospital for a check-up first.' So I decided to drive in direction of the hospital.

*While at this moment in the classroom A*

- 'Students, be quiet!' The teacher ordered then the classroom was quiet. And she continued : 'You can enter now.'

Then the door opened and a boy entered the classroom at this moment all the girls in the class have only eyes for the new tranfer student.

- 'Please introduce yourself.' the teacher said with a smile on her face.

- 'Hi, I'm Choi Seunghyun but I prefer that everyone call me T.O.P. and nice to meet you guys!' He said with a slight bow.

- 'Now where will you sit? Oh that's right there's a place next to Emi but she's not there so do you see the desk next to Jae? You'll sit there but Emi is between you two, do you understand?' The teacher asked T.O.P.

T.O.P nodded and walked towards his seat.

- 'Hmm... Such a bad luck to be in the same class as this pretty boy but at least I'm next to Emi!' T.O.P thought and smiled to himself like an idiot.

- 'This guy is in the same high school as me and even in the same classroom and the worst thing is that he's sitting next to Emi! Wait?! Why am I so irritated about that?' Then jae had a flashback of T.O.P hugging Emi and kissing her right cheek, now he was very angry. 'Wait don't tell me that I'm jealous of this guy because he's her boyfriend, no that can't be that!' Jae shook his head and denied this fact.
Then the classroom's door suddenly opened to see Changmin and Junsu going directly to Jae's seat ignoring their teacher.

- 'JAE HYUNG! We have a problem!' Changmin and Junsu chorused together in japanese.

- 'Hey, what's up with you two? Don't you see that we're in the middle of a lesson?' Jae asked in japanese surprised to see their panicked faces.

- 'It's Emi, she's planning to leave the country!' Junsu said.

At first there was no reaction and then : 'WHAT?!' Jae and T.O.P chorused together in japanese too.
- 'Why are you saying that? explain yourself?' Jae asked worried.

Junsu and Changmin explained to Jae and T.O.P what happened.

*Flashback*

Emi took her bag and said to us : 'I'll go to the airport now, bye!'

Then she left the cafeteria.

- 'AIRPORT! OMG! She's planning to leave Korea just because Jae Hyung misunderstood her!' Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin chorused together.

- 'Hey! Guys, calm down! I don't think that she'll leave the country just because a guy said that she was a liar!' Yunho tried to calm them.

- 'Wrong! Yunho hyung! Did you forget that she came to the States three months after her boyfriend cheated on her so she can possibly leave the country now!' Cindy exclaimed.

Then they began to panic even Yunho who tried to be calm.

*End of the flashback*

- 'Impossible, I know Emi very well and she won't leave the country just because of a joke that I said.' T.O.P said calmy.

- 'A joke?' Jae asked surprised.

T.O.P sighed and continued : 'I was just irritated by what this girl next to you said about Emi(A/N : T.O.P is talking about Tiff). So, I pretented to go out with her to shut up this superficial girl's mouth.'

- 'Oh I see' was all what Jae could say.

- 'But you were stupid enough to take it seriously.' T.O.P added.

- 'WHAT?! You just called me an idiot, do you want to start a fight now?' Jae asked angry. But T.O.P suddenly stood up and took his bag.

- 'Hyung, where are you going?' Changmin asked innocently.

- 'Where do you think I'm going? To the airport of course even if I'm sure that Emi is not going to leave the country.' T.O.P said before leaving the classroom.

- 'Jae hyung, what are you waiting? Let's go!' Junsu said and took Jae's bag then Changmin and him took Jae by his arms, so they left the classroom ignoring Tiff's and their teacher's questions. - 'Where are Yoochun and Yunho?' Jae asked.

- 'They already left with Cindy to go to the airport first.' Junsu answered.

- 'Since you

Please log in to read the full chapter