Chapter 12

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jun and Lin! The amusement park !


 

While at this moment, Emi came back to his house since there wasn't too much traffic.

She entered her room and immediately changed her clothes and she removed the red lipstick on her lips, fortunately she doesn't need to wear foundation, mascara... since her face was really beautiful with only a bit of lipstick when she's wearing something feminine. And then she was resting on her bed and while watching the ceiling she thought about what just happened with Jae?

*Flashback*

Jae and me glared at each other silently and then he said sarcastically : 'I was right, you're still a tomboy even with a skirt! What happened just know show that it's the truth.'

At his sentence, the rest of them stopped laughing because they knew that we're going to argue again.

- 'What?!' I exclaimed and thought again : 'he just called me tomboy one more time even though I'm dressed like that.' And then I asked impatiently : 'What do you mean by 'what happened just know show that it's the truth?'

- 'Which girl dressed like you're now will afraid three guys like that, so even if you're wearing a skirt and a bit of make-up, you're still a tomboy and you'll be a tomboy forever that will never change this fact.' Jae said again sarcastically.

Jae thought : 'I'm sure you're going to respond by calling me pretty boy again or something like that, if you dare saying this word again, you'll see what will happen'.

Jae and everyone else were waiting for my answer to what Jae just said but I said nothing, I was quiet.

Jae was confused and said with the same tone : 'What? Do you admit that what I just said is the truth! So, you're admitting defeat.' Then he wondered : 'What's up with her, why is she not answering to me? It's too weird that she's so calm!'

Then I finally spoke coldly to him: 'Yeah, you're right! I'm a tomboy and I'll always be one but I don't care.'

Then I looked at Cindy and said to her : 'Cindy, I'm going home if you want to stay here, stay but don't come back too late at home.'

Cindy nodded but I saw in her eyes that she was worried.

I went out of their lodge, then I called a taxi and went home.

*End of the flashback*

- 'You're still a tomboy and you'll be a tomboy forever that will never change this fact' This sentence keeps playing on my mind and without knowing it, tears came from my eyes.

- 'What? Why am I crying? I know that Jae only wanted to tease me that's all!

Then I reminded what happened last year before I went to the USA.

*Flashback*

I forgot my book at my classroom and when I opened the door I was shocked, I saw my boyfriend, Jun and my best friend, Lin kissing and then they noticed that I was there still not moving from the shock.

- 'Oh Emi, you was here? Did you forget something?' Lin asked me innocently without realizing what she just did.

Then I came back to reality.

- 'WHAT?! How can you do that to me, I thought you were my best friend so how...' She didn't let me finish my sentence.

- 'Oh, please I was only acting. How come I can be friends with a tomboy like you, you're so old fashioned.' Lin said with a smirk on her face.

I was dumbfounded and didn't say anything and then Jun spoke.

- 'Sorry Emi but I don't like you anymore, you're not pretty enough to be with me, I only went with you because of your parents' celebrity, in short you're not girly enough for me! And I always thought that you were a tomboy and you will be one forever.' Jun added.

- 'That's why today he told me that he wanted to break up with you and to go out with me instead.' Lin said smilin

Please log in to read the full chapter