Chapter 6

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Lunch together :
 


- 'Cindy? What are you doing there?' Emi asked surprised in English.

Now everyone was staring at Cindy.

- 'That's because you didn't came so I was worried that something happened to you so I came to look for you in your classroom' Cindy answered in English.

Then Jae suddenly said : 'Hey! Don't you know how to speak in Korean! Why are you only talking in ENGLISH! We're in Korea here not in THE USA!' Since he couldn't understand English, he couldn't understand what Emi just said!

- 'Sorry, I didn't mean to angry you' apologized Cindy in Korean with a bow and then introduced herself : 'I'm Lee Cindy, Emi's friend and I just came from the States.'

After she finished to apologize and to introduce herself, Emi said to Cindy in Korean this time :'Why are apologizing, Cindy! You didn't do anything wrong!'.

Then she turned her head to Jae and yelled at him : 'WHO do you think you are to yell at my friend like that! STUPID PRETTY BOY!'

- 'WHAT?! You said pretty again!' Jae exclaimed. 'You really want to die!'

- 'To die? Emi said with a smirk. Like I would, I think you're really an idiot!' she added.

- 'What?!an idiot! How dare you to call me an idiot!' Jae said angrily.

Then Yunho suddenly said calmly : 'Hey guys, it's been 15 mins since you're quarrelling and it's lunch time, so why don't you stop that and instead why don't we go to the cafeteria together?'

- 'Good idea Hyung!' Changmin said happily to him. 'I'm so hungry now!' he added.

Then Yunho asked : 'So, Emi do you want to join us for lunch with your friend?'

Emi and Cindy were surprised to hear that from one of the DBSK's member mouth.

Then Jae said : 'What are you talking about, Yunho? Who..'

But Yoochun didn't let Jae finish his sentence and added: 'Yeah, I agree with Yunho, do you want to join us, the more we are the funnier it will be.'

Cindy said : 'I don't mind to eat with you unless Emi doesn't want? since Jae and Emi don't get along well.'

Jae wanted to talk but Yunho stood up and put his arm around Jae's shoulders and said : 'Don't worry Cindy, I'm sure if we eat lunch together, they will stop to always quarrelling! Don't you agree Jae?'

Jae sighed and didn't say anything.

Then Cindy asked Emi again : 'So, Emi do you want to go with them?'

Emi couldn't tell no to Cindy because when Cindy asked her, Cindy make her puppy eyes because she knows that Emi can't tell her no when she makes this face.

Then Emi sighed and said : 'Ok, I don't care.'

Then Cindy and the four members of DBSK except Jae were happy and after that they went to the cafeteria.

While in the classroom, one of the girl the same as before said : 'What?! They even eat lunch with this tomboy?'

At the cafeteria, after they ordered what they wanted to eat,

Please log in to read the full chapter