Chapter 23

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

WHAT?! It's tomorrow!

*After a few minutes*

Lara finished reading her script and she saw the papers that Emi put on her desk.

- 'I wonder what's this important papers that she wanted me to sign.'

Then Lara read the papers carefully, after a few minutes, she stood up from her chair. She had her eyes wide open and with a shaking voice, she said : 'It...Can't... be... true...'

Lara suddenly stood up then she ran out of the house and took her car. And now I bet you're all wondering where was she going?! Take a guess! Of course to Emi's high school, where else?!

She took her car then went to the gates where one guard was there.

- 'Excuse me but I need to enter this high school because I need to talk to my little sister, it's a family emergency.' Lara managed to say after calming down a bit.

- 'Family emergency? Hmm... tell me her name and we'll call her out but you have to sign a paper to say that she won't assist to today's classes.' The man explained and gave her a paper to sign while he called someone perhaps one of his colleagues to tell him to call Emi.

*At Emi's classroom*

KNOCK KNOCK

- 'Come in.' The teacher said.

An old woman entered, you know the typical woman with glasses,a bun... who'll keep an eyes on each students when they're late...

- 'Young Emi, come with me outside.' The old lady said more like an order.

- 'Me?' I pointed to myself.

- 'Yes and talke your stuffs too.' The old lady was waiting outside teh classroom and was waiting for me to get ready.

I sighed and began to pack my stuffs.

*in whisperings*

- 'Hey Emi, what's wrong?' T.O.P who was sitting next to me asked me.

- 'Don't worry, it's not a big deal, tell Cindy and Jenny that I won't be here for the rest of the day so tell them to not wait for me to go home, araso?' I asked T.OP

- 'What? Why?' this time it was Jae who asked thi questions.

- 'I have something to do.'

- 'What's this 'SOMETHING'?' Jae asked at the same time with a curious and worried tone.

- 'No need to worry, I have to go, see you tomorrow at school guys.' I said with a weak smile and went out of the class and the old lady told me that my sister was waiting for me outside the gates and that she already explained them that it's a family emergency so I didn't have to assist at today's classes.

Then I slighly bowed to her and walked towards the gates and I could see my sister waiting for me.

I sighed but before I could say something Lara told me : 'Get in the car.'

And I didn't argue, I did as I was told to do but I still didn't understand why did she suddenly come here even if she read the papers, I don't understand why will she react like that, I thought she didn't care about me.

To tell you the truth, when I was young, my sister and me were really close and we were even closer with our maternal grand-mother than our parents but when she died four ye

Please log in to read the full chapter