Chapter 27

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

A new couple and the surgery!


- 'Why... did you... do that?' I tried to ask while taking my breath.

- 'Are you really a genius, you're relaly too slow in situations like that.'

But before Emi could replied back, Jae kissed her again.

And after a few minutes, they parted from each other and Jae looked directly in Emi's blue eyes and answered : 'It's of course because I love you.'

- 'Huhh, you love me? but you were always calling me 'tomboy' and why will you suddenly feel that way towards me?' Emi asked a bit confused by his sudden confession.

- 'Aish, you're really too dense, you're maybe a genius when it comes to siences and languages but you're an idiot when it comes to love stuff!' Jae exclaimed a bit frustrated since he'll have to explain her things that himself didn't know how to explain clearly.

- 'Yah! Stop making fun of me and answer my question!' Emi pouted and crossed her arms.

- 'Cute' Jae thought and then came back to reality after a few seconds : 'hmm... I think it's because you're the first girl to dare to argue with me and it's also because you're not someone who'll judge someone by his apparence.'

- 'Yes but it seems the contrary of you, always critizing my habits and calling me 'a tomboy'

Jae chuckled : 'It's because, it's fun to make fun of you and I liked arguying with you, it changed me from this fan girls who were always too clingy to me because I was Kim Jaejoong, the DBSK's member and not the Kim Jaejoong, the normal guy but with you it was different, sure our first encounter was really bad and we were always arguying but not all the times, there were also moments when we could talk normally like this day at the amusement park, you didn't make fun of me when I told you I was scared of the darkness but it was the contrary you even defended me, I relaly liked this moments but...'

- 'But what?' I asked curious but also a bit embarrased since I was sure that my cheeks were as red as a tomato now after all that happened.

- '... but each time you were with T.O.P, I felt weird as if I wanted to punch him for being too close to you.' Jae said a bit angry each time he remembered Emi too intimate with T.O.P like earlier.

- 'wait, don't tell me that you were jealous?' I smirked.

Jae sighed : 'Yeah, ok, I admit, I was jealous.'

I laughed.

- 'Yah! That's not funny' He pouted.

I stopped and then I had the urge to kiss this lips to erase his pout and I did it, I pecked his lips and he blushed.

- 'Why.. did you do that?' He asked with an embarrassed tone.

- 'It's because you were so cute.'  Emi smiled at him.

- 'But you didn't answer to my confession, do you feel the same...?'

Emi didn't let him finish his sentence that she kissed him and after a few minutes, they parted from each other and she let her arms around his neck while Jae had his arms around her waist. She looked deeply in his eyes and answered to him : 'Do you think that I returned your kiss earlier for the fun, don't forget that if I wanted I could break your bones for stealing my first kiss, but I didn't do it and let you kiss me because of course I love you too, to be honnest, I was always irritated by this stupid Tiffany each time she was too close to you and it hurted me when you didn't believe me last time. I thought it was because you were my friend but I think it's because I was in love with you at that moment and if you ask me since when I was in love with you? I'll answer you that myself I don't know, like you said our first impression from each others were really bad, i think that our feelings changed little by little when we began to know each other?' Emi asked Jae.

Jae smiled : 'Yeah, you're right because after all love is a feeling that nobody can control.'

Emi smiled back and they shared an other passionate kiss before taking their own cars and going back to Emi's home where everybody was waiting for them.

- 'I'm home.' Emi said while entering her house with Jae following her.

- 'You're finally here, it's almost 3pm.' T.O.P was the first one to talk to Emi and hugged her.

- 'She's fine and stop hugging her.' Jae said and took Emi's wrist to release her from T.O.P's hug and instead he hugged her protectively while Emi blushed and everyone who were following T.O.P were surprised by Jae's actions.

- 'Wait, why are you suddenly so protective towards Emi.' T.O.P asked dumbfounded.

- 'Why can't I being pretotective towards my girlfriend?' Jae asked a bit irritated while Emi was blushing more at the word 'girlfriend'.

Now everyone had their mouths wide open.

And T.O.P was the first one to talk : 'Congratulations but if you make her cry, be prepare to suffer.'

- 'No, I won't... wait yiou just congratulated us, I thought you'll be against our relashionship since you love her too.'

Emi released the hug and asked Jae confused : 'What are you talking about? T.O.P is just my best friend nothing more, why will he feel that way towards me?'

- 'But he was always so clingy with you and I thought...'

T.O.P didn't let him finish his sentence : 'Don't get me wrong, I love Emi, but it's more a brotherly love that's all and it's also because it was fun to tease you.'

- 'What?' now Jae was surprised.

- 'Yeah because you two were too

Please log in to read the full chapter