Chapter 3

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What will happen to me ????
 

And what surprised me is that, they walked in my direction but the worst thing is that JAE is sitting next to me, Yunho and Yoochun are in front of me while Junsu and Changmin were behind me!

- 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! How come I'm surrounded by the DBSK's members and they're even my classmates!!!!' I exclaimed to myself while all of the girls were staring at me with an evil glare but more intense than before.

Then Jae said with a devil smile : 'So, you're my classmate Dear Emi!'

- 'Did I just turned crazy, he just said DEAR? OH MY GOD, I'm so dead for sure! Wait!! Why am I panicking, it's not like I did something wrong, he's the one who insulted me even though I apologized TWICE.'

So, I didn't pay attention at what he just said and tried to concentrate on the teacher's lesson but everyone was staring at me even the 5 DBSK's members.

I was so embarrassed how can I listen to the teacher when more than 20 people were staring at me!!

But fortunately, the teacher noticed that and yelled at them : 'HEY! What are you looking at?! The board is at this direction!'

Then everyone listened to the teacher and continued to listen to her even Jae did the same thing.

I was thankful to the teacher in my mind, she saved me but only for a few hours, I knew that when the class will end, the worst things will happen to me!

A few hours later, the class ended and it was lunch time but like I guessed everyone continued to stare at me when suddenly Jae talked : 'What a coincidence, you're my classmate and you're even sitting next to me!'

AH, he really pisses me off, I can't stand him! Then I said : 'What a misfortune, you can tell that I really have no luck today, first to bump into you and now to have you as my classmate and the worst thing is that you're my neighbour's desk in class.'

Everyone was still staring at me but this time with eyes and mouths wide opened, they really looked like idiots!

- 'WHAT? You're saying that's it's not your lucky day!' Jae repeated also surprised.

- 'Yeah, it's exactly that! At least you're not stupid!'

Jae was really so angry that he stood up and yelled : 'HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME like that even though you said that you were one of my fan!'

At his answer, I shook my head to say no! 'No rectification, I'm one of the DBSK'S fans and I only like your songs and mu

Please log in to read the full chapter