Chapter 18

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
T.O.P's arrival? And me, leaving the country?



- 'Now, you know the right pronunciation and besides Jenny is half french and half korean so she can speak korean fluently too.' At this sentence Junsu was relieved and so I continued : 'Oh it's already 1h30pm, sorry guys but I have to g..'

I couldn't finish my sentence that a boy suddenly hugged me.

- 'I missed you so much Emi!' the guy wearing a cap and sunglasses said.

Everyone was surprised to see a guy hugging a tomboy like me and he even said : 'I missed you so much' to me. - 'I can't breathe Seunghyun!' I tried to say.

Jae thought : 'Seunghyun? Hmm... It seems that I know this name but I don't remember where I heard it?!'

- 'Oh, sorry Emi! It's just that I missed you so much!' Seunghyun answered after he finally released me.

- 'Emi, who is he?' Cindy asked curious.

- 'It's my childhood friend and best friend Choi Seunghyun' I said to Cindy and then turned to Seunghyun and said : 'Seunghyun, it's Cindy'.

- 'Nice to meet you Cindy' Seunghyun said with a smile.

- 'Nice to meet you too' Cindy returned the smile.

- 'And they're... Wait! You already know each other I don't need to do the presentations!' I exclaimed.

- 'Yeah, that's true, nice to see you again!' Yunho said and stood up to shake hands with Seunghyun.

- 'Hi, Yunho! It's been a long time since I last saw you' Seunghyun said while shaking hands with Yunho.

- 'What? Yunho hyung you know him?' Changmin finally asked.

- 'Of course and you too, it's Choi Seunghyun if you prefer it's T.O.P from Big Bang.' Yunho explained.

- 'T.O.P?!' The others DBSK's members and Tiffany exclaimed.

Then T.O.P took off his sunglasses and his cap.

- 'Nice to see you again guys!' T.O.P said with a smile.

- 'What are you doing there?' Jae asked coldly.

- 'Aish, you didn't change, you're still the same ashole.' T.O.P said sarcastically.

- 'What's up with this two? I have the impression that my quiet high school life disappeared at this moment! I have the felling that they will argue if I don't say something' I thought and then said : 'Yeah, Jae's right, what are you doing there, Seunghyun? I thought that you were still in Japan with your group?'

- 'Hey! I already told you to call me 'OPPA' It's not difficult, right?' T.O.P said.

- 'What?! Emi calling him 'Oppa' so that means, it was him that she was talking about this morning.' Jae thought and began to feel irritated.

- 'Not even in your dreams! And you didn't answer my question!' Emi replied.

- 'Aish, you really won't change.' T.O.P mumbled.

- 'What did you say?' I asked since I couldn't hear clearly what T.O.P said.

- 'I said : Aren't you happy to see me after such a long time?' T.O.P made his puppy eyes that nobody can resist.

- 'Of course I'm happy... but you didn't answer!' I exclaimed.

- 'My group came back in Korea and since you're in this high school in Seoul, I asked my manager if I could be registered here and he accepted! That's why I'm here.' T.O.P explained.

- 'WHAT?!' Jae exclaimed no it looked like he screamed.

- 'YAH! You don't need to scream! I didn't even know that you were there, if I knew I guess I won't be there but since Emi is in this high school, I'll stay here even if you're against it!' T.O.P exclaimed.

- 'Hey! What's up with you two! It's like you can't stand each other's faces!' I said while staring at the two of them.

- 'That's exactly that!' Jae and T.O.P said together.

- 'Why?' I asked innocently.

- 'It's a question that nobody can answer, this two hate each other since the first time they saw each other.' Yoochun explained calmy.

- 'I see...' I said trying to understand the situation.

- 'Don't tell me that the childhood friend that you don't want to call 'Oppa' is this guy?' Jae asked more irritated.

- 'Yeah, it's him.' I answered.

- 'QUOI?! Tu leurs a

Please log in to read the full chapter