Chapter 28

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After one month...

 

A/N : First of all, I'm sorry for the late update, I wanted this chapter to be the last but I guess I was wrong because it's a long one and I only wrote half of it so I had to cut it! so the end will be in the next chapter that I'll post this week, I don't know which day cause I still didn't write it and I also have to update my other fics too!

And I also wanted to say that I love DBSK's new jap song 'With all my heart'! They finally put the full version yesterday's evening and I totally love this song like usual lol here the link for those who have no idea what I'm talking about lol : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBM0A-c3lis

Now back to the story :

.....................................................................................................


*After 1 month*

Emi felt better and returned to school but with her QI she didn't need to attend the lessons to understand them and she also became  more girly, she's still not wearing make-up but she wear clothes that are her size and not bigger than her and when she's on a date with Jae, she'll wear a dress since she likes to see his dumbfounded face each time he's seing her wearing a dress or a skirt with heels.

And of course everyone knew about the fact that the DBSK's members had girlfriends except Changmin, the members explained in a press conference that they were happy with their girlfriends and they didn't want them to be hurt because it'll be like they'll attack personally the DBSK's members, so the Cassies accepted their relashionships and didn't allow people to hurt any of their girlfriends by saying harsh words or whatever the press wanted because all that the fans want is their idols' happiness and not their sadness.
But now all the fans are wondering : 'when will changmin find his lover?' because all the other members found their other half : Yunho with Hana, Jaejoong with Emi, Yoochun with Cindy and Junsu with Jenny but they're still wondering who'll be the lucky girl who'll be the maknae's girlfriend.

And for T.O.P, he returned to Japan with his group since they had some songs to broadcast so he had to leave one week ago since Emi felt better and he trusted Jae even if they were still rivals in the music industry, they're friends now.

*At school*

Everyone greeted Emi, Cindy and Jenny even though they hate all that attention, they couldn't do anything if their boyfriends were idols so they just greeted them politely but of course not everyone was happy about that, Tiffany was an example. So Emi, Cindy and Jenny were walking in the school's garden when suddenly 'SPLASH'.

- 'Omo, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you.'

- 'YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY! Can't you see a person?!' Jenny screamed while Cindy was helping Emi to dry herself, since Emi just received a bucket of water.

- 'No I didn't see her that's why I apologized.' Tiffany answered with a smirk.

- 'APOLOGIZED! You're joking, you're more laughing than apologizing.' Jenny said with an angry tone.

- 'Jenny, that's ok, it's not important, I'll just change and...' Emi tried to say but was cut off by Tiffany.

The DBSK came and heard Tiffany answered : 'Even if you'll change on teh outside, it won't change the fact that you're still a tomboy, let me tell you, I don't care if you're Jaejoong Oppa's girlfriend because I'll never accept you, you're just a in my eyes.'

Emi wanted to answer back but was interrupted by a voice :  'Changmin, did you open the juice bottle that you just bought?'

At this sentences, the 4 girls turned their head and saw the DBSK's members standing there, and Tiffany was surprised since she didn't know if they saw and heard everything or not so she didn't say anything.

- 'No, I didn't, why?' Changmin asked curious since he didn't understand why Jaejoong will ask him to drink after seing his girlfriend wet and in this situation.

- 'Can I have it, I'll buy you a new one later?' Jae asked and he was glaring at Tiffany.

Changmin nodded and gave him his bottle, Jae took it then opened it and he just poured the content on Tiffany's head. Everyone wa

Please log in to read the full chapter