Chapter 10

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

No reaction !


- 'Where did this tomboy go?' Jae asked annoyed.

- 'Hyung, I didn't find them.' Changmin said. It's the same for the others.

Since they got worried, they went in different direction to look for them but they didn't find them.

- 'And they don't pick up their cellphones!' Yoochun exclaimed.

- 'That's very strange! Something happened to them.' Yunho said worriedly.

Then, they heard familiar voices and they recognized them so they went to the direction of this voices and they finally saw two girls but...

- 'Wow, you're really cute and your friend is very y!' one of the guy said.

- 'No, let me go!' The girl in white said with almost tears falling from her eyes since the guy put his arm around her shoulders.

- 'Hey! Stupid boys, go away from my friend!' the second girl in black said impatiently.

- 'What? If not? what will you do?' then the three guys laughed.

- 'Oh, come on baby, play with us!' the other guy said and put his arm around the girl in black's shoulder.

The DBSK's members were dumbfounded by what's happening to this two girls.

- 'Remove your arm from my shoulder NOW before you'll regret it!' the girl in black said calmy.

- 'What? Regret it?' the three guys laughed again and he added : 'and what will you do?'

- 'Oh, it's easy. I'll do THAT!' Then the girl in black took his arm away from her shoulder and then she put it behind his back.

- 'I.. It h.. hurts! Let me go!' the guy said with difficulty.

She released him and said with her cold eyes. : 'Go away before I'll become really angry!'

Then the three guys left very scared and the same guy said : 'You're crazy!' and they ran as fast as they could.

- 'Are you ok?' The girl in black asked the girl in white with concern in her eyes not with her cold blue eyes.

- 'Yeah, I'm ok, thanks. But how did you do that and you were really calm not even scared?' The girl in white asked the girl in black.

- 'That's because I'm a black belt in karate, so I'm not easily afraid by guys like that.' the girl in black answered.

And the other girl nodded.

Then the five members of DBSK came next to the two girls and said at the same time : 'Are you ok, girls?'

The two girls turned their heads and then the girl in black said : 'What are you doing there?'

- 'This voice, it can't be.. Emi Unnie, is it you?' Changmin asked confusedly.

- 'What's this stupid question! Of course it's me,you must be really tired for asking something stupid like that!' I exclaimed.

After hearing this sentence, they looked like idiots.

Cindy giggled.

- 'Hey, why are you laughing, Cindy?' I asked.

- 'Cindy?' Yoochun asked.

- 'Yeah, don't tell me that you didn't even recognized me?' then Cindy laughed.

- 'But, I thought you had short hair and now you have long hair even if it suits you that changes you a lot.' Yoochun added.

- 'Hey, Yoochun! What are you talking?! Cindy always had long hair' I said to him.

- 'Ah, that's because I always tie my hair special

Please log in to read the full chapter