Chapter 25

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Reactions  :

I sighed then began to explain : 'It's because I had to see the doctor because I...

But Cindy didn't let her finish : 'WHAT? A doctor are u sick? Perhaps you have a fever?'

Then Cindy put her hand on my forehead.

Emi sighed : 'I'm not sick... wait... I'm sick but I don't have this kind of disease, I've...'

-'WHAT? So you're sick but...' I didn't let Jenny finish her sentence : 'Aish, just let me finish what I have to say and then you can react ok?'

Cindy and Jenny nodded so I continued : 'Like I said I have a heart disease and I...'

I was again interrupted but this time by everyone's yelling : 'WHAT?! Heart disease?!'

- 'OMG! How can you not tell us about it?!' Jenny began.

- 'Why didn't you tell us that you were sick before?' T.O.P asked at the same time dumbfounded and worried.

- 'How can you continue dancing since you have an heart's disease and you didn't tell us anything!' Cindy told me.

- 'I thought we were friends.' Yoochun added.

- 'Guys, let her finish first before asking her all this kind of questions.' Yunho finally said.

- 'Hyung, how can you defend her when she didn't tell us the truth ?' Junsu said with teary eyes.

- 'Aish, just let her finish, I'm sure she had a good reason if she didn't tell us anything.' Yunho explained and at once, everyone calmed down a bit and nodded.

- 'Thanks Yunho.' I smiled a bit and began to explain to them everything : 'Jenny, you remember when I was late at the airport.'

Jenny nodded : 'Yeah, you've never been late before.'

I continued : 'It's because I went to the hospital before going to the airport...' I waited a few seconds for them to interrupt me but they didn't say anything so I continued : 'I went to see a doctor because I had sometimes sudden pains in my heart so I decided to go see a doctor to understand what was wrong with me and after some tests, she told me that I had an heart disease but since it was the beginning of it, it wasn't a serious one so I could be healthy again like before if I'll do the surgery.'

- 'Heart disease? You mean like your grand-mother?' T.O.P asked.

I nodded and added : 'But if I'll do the surgery, I'll be totally healed so don't worry too much, after the surgery, my life will be back to normal.' I weakly smiled.

- 'Sorry but even if it's not a serious surgery, I

Please log in to read the full chapter