Chapter 9

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The ball's picture and the concert :


 

- 'Oh?! That's because last year in the States...... wait no it's been just a month ago, it was before Emi had to come back to Korea, our school organized a ball, it's like a tradition there, each years there's a ball and every students will go even if you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Since we didn't have a boyfriend, I went with Emi because it was our last time together in the States. That's why I insisted to go with her and it was like a war between us! If you guys saw her reactions, she really didn't want to wear a dress! I quarelled with her during hours just to tell her to wear her dress! But finally, she accepted and if you guys saw her in this dress, I think you will be very surprised.'

- 'What do you mean?! A tomboy will always be a tomboy even if she's wearing a dress!' Jae said sarcastically.

- 'You're wrong Jae! If Emi wanted she can have all the guys she wants but she is not like that.' Cindy added.

- 'I don't believe you.' Jae said.

- 'When we went to the ball, everyone was staring at Emi and then every guys wanted to dance with her, it was really something! Ah Emi, can you give me your cellphone for a second?' Cindy suddenly asked.

- 'Yeah, no prob but what for?' I asked.

- 'Just give it to me, I want to check something, please.' Cindy said.

- 'Ok.'

- 'I found it!' Cindy suddenly screamed.

- 'You found what?' Yunho asked.

- 'This picture!' and Cindy showed them the picture.

- 'Wait, don't tell me that you wanted my cellphone just to show them...' I suddenly grabbed my phone but it was too late they saw the picture.

- 'Who is in the picture?' Changmin asked.

- 'I recognized you, Cindy, you were really pretty but who is the girl next to you?' Yoochun asked.
Then Yunho turned her head to Emi and said : 'You were really beautiful with this dress and your smile was really cute!'

Emi suddenly blushed and felt so embarrassed.

The other DBSK's members turned their head towards me and Jae suddenly stuttered : 'Th.. That was really you?!'

I nodded and came back to reality : 'I know you're going to make fun of me, go ahead I know what you...'

Before I finished my sentence, Jae shook his head and said honestly : 'No, you were really beautiful!'
At his words, my cheeks became redder and my heart began to beat faster.

- 'Hey, are you alright?' then Jae suddenly touched my forehead since he was worried and asked : 'Wow, you're really hot, have you a fever? Or maybe you're sick?'

I suddenly moved back when I realized that his hands were on my forehead and grabbed Cindy's hand and while running out of the dance classroom I said : 'I'll see you tomorrow at the concert!'

- 'What's up with her all of a sudden?' Jae muttered.

- 'What a cute reaction!' Yunho exclaimed.

- 'Cute? Yunho, you find this TOMBOY CUTE? Are you crazy?' Jae asked.

- 'NO, I'm not crazy and I find her really interesting. I'm looking forward tomorrow evening!' Yunho added.

- 'Why each time that Yunho is complimenting Emi, I find it annoying! It really irritates me!' Jae thought.

- 'Hyung, I'm hungry, can we go somewhere to eat?' Changmin asked.

- 'Hmm.. OK. Let's go!' Yunho said.

While at this moment :

- 'Emi, let go of my hand!' I released

Please log in to read the full chapter