Chapter 20

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Airport and payback time!


Of course instantly the others turned directly their heads towards me but I was expressionless after what Jenny said so now, everybody have a panicked and shocked face that was funny to see so I decided to continue with my cold attitude.

- 'Emi, stop joking, that's not funny.' T.O.P said.

Jenny took her sunglasses off and Junsu thought : 'wow she has such beautiful drak brown eyes, wait what am thinking?! I have to focus'
 
Jenny looked T.O.P directly in the yes with a serious face and answered : 'A joke? It's not a joke, she's really serious about leaving with me.'

- 'Oh my god, now she even look serious, she really act very well sometimes I really wonder if she's not an actress because each time that she wants to she can make everyone believe her but her act doesn't work with me since I know her since our childhood.'

- 'like I'll believe you, emi has no luggage with her and no plane tickets so I'm sure she won't leave now.' T.O.P said calmy.

- 'luggage?! that's true she doesn't have luggages with her but do you really think that it can eb aproblem for emi? we'll just go shopping when we'll arrive at paris and the problem will be settled anyway she'll live with me at my house everything is already settled' Jenny said with a smirk.

At her sentences fulled with confidence, T.O.P now lost confidence and began to have a panicked face too.
 
- 'Hey! Tomboy, why are you reacting like that? It's ok I took this *Jae is pointing at T.O.P* PABO's joke too seriously! But it's not a big deal, so stop saying that you'll leave the country just because of that, it's too stupid'

T.O.P wanted to begin arguing with Jae and before Jenny could answer to him, I said with a cold expression that can scare everybody : 'you just called me TOMBOY?! I already told you to stop calling me lika that PRETTY BOY! You think that it's stupid' I made an evil smile and continued : 'I really don't care about what you're thinking about it, I have enough of Korea and besides there's nothing that I'll miss if I leave Korea to go to France.'

Jae and everybody were like frozen.

- 'WOW! EMI you really can be scary when you want?!' jenny thought. - 'Why are you saying that? Did you forget your promise?!' Cindy said with still some tears in her eyes.

*Flashback*
 
- 'I don't want you to leave, I'll miss you too much' Cindy said to me.

- 'Don't worry we'll see each other after one month since this time it's you who will come to leave at my house in Korea' I said calmly.

- 'But this year passed too quickly that you already have to leave America.' I took an handkershief and wiped some of her tears.

- 'Shh stop crying ok? I'll promise you that we'll see eachother again after this month and we will stay in contact by phone and msn during this month and then when you'll come to korea, we'll have a lot of fun there like we did in America.'

- 'It's a promise we'll live together for another WHOLE YEAR?!' Ciindy said with puppy eyes now and not crying.

- 'Yeah it's a promise and I always keep my promise because I hate people who broke their promises the most so just trust me Ok?' I asked her.

- 'Of course, I trust you.' Jenny said and then we hugged eachother before I took my plane for Korea.

*End of the flashback*

- 'Oh, you're talking about that promise but I think promises are made to be broken don't you think?' I said with an evil smirk.
 
Then this sentence came in Cindy's thoughts again and again : 'Yeah it's a promise and I always keep my promise because I hate people who broke their promises the most so just trust me Ok?' but while Cindy was deeply in her thoughts, Yoochun who can't stand to see her girlfriend being hurt reacted : 'YAH! Emi! Why are you reacting like that? Don't you think that you're overeacting?'

-'Hmm... Overacting over what? I'm fed up with Korea and I thought it was the best moment to live since I have nothing that can hold me here' I said coldly to Yoochun.

- 'Hey, how can you...' But Yoochun could not finish his sentence

- 'Ok, do as you wish, it's not like I have the right to forbid you to leave the country so if you want to go, I'll let you go' Cindy said with a smile while she was thinking : 'Ok, Emi, I trust you, I don't know why you're acting like that but I trust you.'

- 'But Cindy...' Yoochun tried to reason her girlfriend but he was cutting off again by Cindy : 'It's ok Yoochun because it's not like our friendship will stop just because Emi is not here with me' Yoochun couldn't answer back, he sighed and then gave up and told to Emi : 'Ok if it's what you want, I'll respect your decision too since Cindy let you go that easily'

- 'That's good then I'm off, see you guys another time, so let's go Jenny'

- 'OK! guys, it was nice metting you, bye' Jenny said with a slight bow then turned to leave with Emi but before they can completely turn their back and leave, what they saw just now, was unbelievable that they had to stop their movements and just saw the two guys who were on their knees and their other friends reacted the same but with wide eyes.

- 'Aish, I can't believe I'm doing that...' Jae stopped to take a big breath then continued ' Please don't leave, ok i'm sorry, I didn't mean to react like that, I don't even know why I reacted like t

Please log in to read the full chapter