Chapter 26

Being a tomboy forever or more feminine? [COMPLETED]
Please log in to read the full chapter
A kiss? wait no! It's kisses xD



- 'I said that Jae was too possesive and even jealous about simple things.' T.O.P repeated.

- 'But I thought you love Emi?' Cindy asked confused.

- 'Huh?'

- 'Yeah, she's right, everyone is thinking that.' Yoochun added.

- 'WAIT! You're telling me that you're ALL thinking that I'm in love with Emi?' T.O.P asked again to be sure.

Everyone nodded except Lara and Jenny who didn't understand what they were talking about.

Then everyone was surprised by T.O.P's reaction.

T.O.P was laughing.

- 'YAH! Hyung, how can you laugh at situations like that!' Junsu exclaimed.

T.O.P calmed down after a few minutes of laughs.

- 'But, that's too funny, how can you think that I'm in love with my best friend?'

- 'Huhh.. best friend?' Cindy asked confused.

- 'Yeah, best friend.' T.O.P repeated.

- 'But you just said a few minutes ago that you loved Emi.' Cindy added.

- 'Aish, you just minsunderstood, it's not this kind of love, of course I love Emi but more like a sister nothing more.' T.O.P finally explained.

- 'But why are you reacting so intimate with noona each time you're with her?' Changmin asked still a bit shocked.

- 'Oh, it's just fun to tease Jaejoong, same thing with Emi, this two are so slow with their own feelings.' T.O.P sighed.

- 'Oh no wonder you did all of this things.' Jenny suddenly said.

- 'WHAT? You knew about that too?' Cindy asked more confused now.

- 'NO but it's obvious, come on guys, to not see that they love each other, you have to be completely blind or too slow to not notice that.' Jenny sighed.

- 'Wait, now that I'm thinking about that, Emi is always reacting differently towards Jae, I already noticed that Jae felt something towards Emi but I never really thought that Emi can be in love with Jae too.' Cindy thought out loud.

- 'Yeah I thought the same thing but with Jae, I felt that Emi can be in love with Jae but not that Jae can be interested in her.' Yoochun added.

- 'Wow, no wonder you're together, you two are too slow so you're making the perfect couple.' Jenny replied and everyone laughed.

- 'Chunnie, she's making fun of us.' Cindy said and went to Yoochun's arms and hide her head in his chest.

- 'Shh, that's ok, baby.
'
Then Yoochun pecked Cindy's lips.

- 'YAH! MY poor eyes! Stop that, you can continue later when I won't be there!' Changmin exclaimed and hide his eyes with his hands.

Everyone laughed at the maknae's reactions.

- 'But what will happen to Noona and hyung?' Junsu finally asked.

- 'Oh don't worry for them, I'm sure Emi will make him pay the fact that he called her 'liar' a second time.' Jenny answered to him.

- 'Oh like last time?'

- 'Yeah but I think this time Jae will react differently.' Jenny smirked.

- 'Huhh, I don't understand...' Junsu said a bit confused and wor

Please log in to read the full chapter