Meeting Infinite

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got to their apartment and made her way up to their room. You rang the bell but no one answered.  Where is he? Umma said that he was here. You sighed.

 

The elevator door opened and Infinite come out. They walked to their apartment room and saw a girls waiting outside.

“How did a fan get up here?” Dongwoo said as they came up behind her.

“Omo, you guys scared me.” You said.

“Who are you?” Hoya asked.

“I’m…” you was cut off.

“Minyoung!” L looked surprised and they guys looked at her. “Is it really you?” you nodded at him.

They were all shocked seeing a girl with glassed and in a t-shirt and yoga pants, with crazy curly hair.

“What are you wearing?” you looked at yourself and though what’s wrong. Then you remembered that in America this is normal to look like this traveling but not in Korea. You always had to look good.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing? I was on the airplane for over 14 hours and I walk here.” You paused as one of them opened the door. “And I’m really tired.”

“Let us help you with your bags.” They said as you went into their dorm, and saw boxes on top of more boxes.

“What’s going on?” you stood still as the boys move around in their dorm.

“We are moving into a new place. A bigger one.” Sungyeol said.

 “When are you guys moving?” as you looked at the boys going back and forth.

“Tomorrow!” they all said. As you was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter