Before the departure

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were running around the house, packing, cleaning and what not. They were leaving in a couple of hours. You were feeling kind of sad that they were going to be gone, but you figured that this was going to happen with them.

Last year when they Debuted in Japan they were gone a week. During that time they were also taking care of dogs. Also, when they would have tours they will also be gone.

You just didn’t like that empty feeling that it was going to just be yourself in this apartment room. You always had your mother or your friends around you, so you did feel lonely.

Ever since the accident, you were never left alone. It would drive you crazy. Then you thought, I work now. I’ll be gone most of the day and then I’ll come home and just watch dramas without the boys changing the channels.

You were really going to miss them. Your mother called to check up on you. She asked what the guys were doing. You did want to tell her that they were going to the states but at the same time you didn’t want her to find out by other people.

“Infinite. They are getting ready to go to LA for a couple of days. They are filming a music video at the Universal Studios.”

“Honey, do they know about you’re…”

“No mom, I didn’t tell them. I don’t want to bother them with my little problems. Did she say that I should get used to being alone. That's if I can get over that feeling that I’ll be a step forward in healing myself.

I understand but to tell you the truth. I won’t really be alone. I work mom. I’ll be gone most of the time working. And when I come home I have Mrs. Lee, if I need anything. It will be fine. And if anything else happens, I’ll call you mom.”

“Okay, I trust you. You can be brave and fight this. I miss you so much my lovely daughter. I wish I could be with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter