Going to the States

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long first day on the job. Getting to the apartment, I entered the elevator. The door opened and I saw Mrs. Lee.

“Hello!” I said.

“Omo, Hello Minnie. How are you?” she asked.

“I’m fine. How are you doing Mrs. Lee?”

“I’m doing fine too.” We both giggled.

“Oh your mother called me.” She said as I told her that she called me moments ago.

The whole elevator ride up, we just talked about our day. She was happy that I got a job. She still offer me my own apartment room but I declined. The door opened to my floor.

“This is my stop. Goodbye Mrs. Lee.” I said and waved at her. Putting the passcode to enter the room.

“Min your back!” Sungjong said.

“How was your first day at work?” Dongwoo asked.

“It was good. I’m in training period for a week. Then after that they will give me an assignment to see what I’m capable at. But I really had fun. We had a photo shoot for a drama that was going to air soon.’

“That’s good that your had fun.” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu enter the living room to see me. “Min good thing you came. We have something to tell you. Well for the next couple of day we are going to the US.”

“Oh really for what?” I asked.

“We are going to film our next music video at the Universal Studios in Los Angeles.” Myungsoo said as he came out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.

“I’m so happy for you guys.”

“The bad part in this is that we can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter