Getting Known plus PAIN

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning and you were still in bed, under your covers. Not wanting to get up. It was one of those mornings. Infinite had a lot of those moments.

“Min, wake up breakfast is ready.” Sungjong says as he enters the room. “Min, why are you still in bed. Don’t you have other things to do?”

“Morning Sungjong! I’m up.” You popped out of bed.

Every one of the guys was already out in the living room. You were so surprised, to see Infinite up and awake in daylight, in a while.

“What are you looking at?” Sungyeol asked.

“Oh, nothing.” You went to wash up then went back to your room to get your phone. You look at your phone.

“OH MY GOD!” you screamed so loud that the seven of them ran in.

“What happened?” Hoya said.

“Are you ok?” Woohyun then asked.

“I just can’t believe it.” Still in shock world.

“Min what can’t you believe?” Sungjong said.

Still didn’t notice that they were there. When someone placed you on the bed.

“Oh Myungsoo, how long have you been there?” you asked then you saw the rest of Infinite.

“What happen with you? Why were you screaming and saying I can’t believe it?” Myungsoo said still holding you down.

“Oh! I um... well... I’m known now.”

“Known?” they all repeat.

“Guys I got an email from this company to be a photography. This is amazing. I can’t believe it. I could become a Photographer. That’s the best thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter