First Day!

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday’s interview went perfect, I got the job. They asked if I could start today, I was willing to do so. The guys were happy that I was going to be a photographer. They hoped that one day I would take photos of them. They gave me many tips on how to deal with idols and just with people.

You took your Canon camera and other equipment. You would be the photographer for celebrities. They did tell you who you would be working with today. You would have been fine with an actor or an actress, for starters, even if they were children. 

Arriving at the location they told you. It was indoors. The room was really decorated nicely. A lady came up to you.

“I’m sorry but you can’t be here.”

“I’m the new photographer.”

“Omo, forgive me. Follow me.” I followed her to where people where setting up for the photo shoot. “Everyone, this is our new photographer.

 “Hello, I’m Kim Minyoung. Nice to me you guys.” I said as I bowed 90˚ to everyone.

They all greeted me, as they were telling me what was happening today. They told me that I would be in a training for a week before letting me take the photos. They were kind to me.

The whole time I watch them preparing for a photo shoot. This cast of people came. As one of the assistant told me that these people were in a drama. It was impressive how they worked. Even though I am not use to working with other but I can learn.

Everyone was helping out, even I helped out. I rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter