Moving

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their manager then came in and saw you but he wasn’t surprised.

“So this is Minyoung. Myungsoo friend.”

“Anyseo” you bowed 90 degrees to greet him. “Neh Kim Minyoung-imida.”

“It’s nice to have you.  First I would like to say that if any of the guys annoying or get out of hand. Tell me.” You laughed at his comment and he laugh with you.

“Hyung” they all say.

“You guys have everything.” He asked and we all say, “ne”. “Arasoo the moving guys are coming now to take the boxes and beds. You guys take whatever you want. Oh! Minyoung you can put your luggage in the van.”

The guys took your luggage and headed out. You put your light sleeveless jacket and put the hood up over your head and put on your sunglasses. L saw you and laugh. You got to the van as saw the guys putting your luggage in the back.

“Min, go in and have a seat.” The voice came from the back.

“Min?” L said with a questionable look on his face.

“Yeah, just call me Min instead of Minyoung.” You said as you popped your head out. They started to enter the car and sit.

“Well, I’m going to just call you Minyoung.”

“Do whatever you want, L. I don’t care.” You stuck your tongue out at him playfully. The guys laughed at the sight. You then put your headphones on and played the music.

~*~*~*~*~

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you took your ear bud out and looked. It was Sungjong. For some odd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter