Embarrassed

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course it had to come now of all times. You tried to remember where you put those stuff but then it hit hard. The pain was so sharp and very painful. That wasn’t the worst part. It was that you didn’t have any more pads or medicine.

“Min are you fine. You look as if you’re in so much pain.” Sungjong said.

“No, I’m fine!” Hell yea I’m in pain. Worst pain ever. What am I going to do? You though.

“Should we get you something? Like medicine?” Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo still next her, looking at her and thinking. He figured out what was wrong. He didn’t know what to do. He has a brother not a sister. Never dealt with this sort of thing. He really wanted to help, but didn’t know what to do. He started to rub her back to comfort her.

“Min, is there anything I can do for you.” You looked up at him. Feeling his soft rubs on her back. It reminded her of when she was little. Did he remember that when she is in pain or sad to rub her back.

You wanted to tell him, that you’re on your period and that you need pad and medicine. But it was too embarrassed to say it with the other guys around you. Myungsoo noticed that these was something.

“Can you guys go outside?” he said as the others looked at him.

“Yeah.” They say and left the room.

“What’s wrong Min? I want to help you.”

“Then can you get me……” you pause and your face got even redder than before. “Myungsoo.”  

“Yeah, Minyoung.” Your heart started to beat fast when he said your name.

“I… um… need.” It was just too embarrassing. You grow up with Myungsoo when you were little.

“I will get you anything you want, and I mean anything.”

“I need pads and pain relievers.” You said quietly but he still heard you.

“I’ll be back soon. So just rest.” He grabbed his hat and a mask and left the room. The guys came in after he left.

“Min, where di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter