Night at their dorm

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were in the living room finishing up the last of their stuff in boxes. They all look tired. You wanted to do something for them but you didn’t know what to do. Then you thought of going to get snacks and soju.

“I’ll be back.” you said with an excited face.

“Wait, where are you going?” you hear someone say.

“For some fresh air.”

“Hurry and come back the chicken will be here soon.” Said Sungjong cheerfully.

“Araso!” you said back to him then you look around and didn’t see L.

*~*~*~*~*

As you were heading back to the apartment with snacks in your hand. You then saw a store that had accessories, so you went in.

“Hello!” the lady said

“Hello!” I said back.

You saw these charms that had infinites symbol on in many different colors. You looked online to see what their favorite colors are. Sunggyu- White, Dongwoo- Green, Woohyun- Red (same as you), Hoya- Purple, Sungyeol- Pink (you laughed at that.), Myungsoo- Black (you weren’t surprised), Sungjong- Yellow. You got one for everyone and a got yourself a red and black one. Then you saw another charm set of half hearts that fit together and you also get it.

“I’ll take these.” The lady brought up the prices together and it was too much for you, so you returned the box set, you were sad but happy that you had something to give to infinite.

You got back to the apartment room and you rang the bell and Woohyun opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter