Looking out for me

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minyoung, you’re going to change right?” everyone looks at L then to you.

“Do I have to?” you turned and faced him. Why would he care of what you wore.

“I would like it if you did.” The others looked at you to see what you were going to say or do.

“Well first it’s going to be hot today and we are going to be running around moving and placing everything.” They all looked at L.

“Can you change into different pants?” he said in a soft voice. Everyone was looking at you. What do I do? You were still looking at L then you saw him say please without the sound coming out. Your face got a little pinkish. You turned around and put the dishes in the sink.

“Fine, I’ll change! Then you walked to the room. You started to wonder why he did that he wasn’t you mom or dad. Then you over hear the guys talking outside.

“L, why did you do that? She should wear what she wants.” Woohyun said.

“WHY? So that you can keep looking at her while we working. I saw how you were looking at her. It’s rude and didn’t I tell you to not hit on her or anything.” He said to him, and you heard him.

“Sorry L, I won’t do it again.” He said.

“For your punishment you have to wash the dishes.” L said teasingly. They finished and got up and started to get the rest of the stuff from the rooms.

Suddenly the door opens and you backed up.

“Hurry and change, we have a busy day.” He said as he got the last of the boxes fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter