EDITING

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your laptop and plug your camera into it. You look at all the pictures of the families. Smiling faces and laughter from the little children. It made you sad that you didn’t have that anymore.

~ “Omma, push me.” You said. “Ne princess" your mom replied as she came behind you to push. “Appa take a picture of omma and me.”

A light went off. That moment is saved forever. Yet it is only just a memories.

“Appa come in the picture too.” He came and another flash come out, but this time, this memories gets distorted or misplaced.~

It has already been hours since you started editing. They were almost done and ready to go online. Nervous that they won’t like them. That didn’t bother you as much. You were used to rejection.

“Min, it’s time to go and sleep.” A sleep voice says. He looked over at me.

“You go ahead I’m almost done.”

“Min it’s really late. You have been editing for hours now. It’s not like you’re making a book… forget it.”

He’s right I’m not making a book like he did, but I promised them that it would be up by tomorrow. I didn’t want to break my promise.

“All done. Just have to post them now. It will only take five minutes. Once their up I’ll go to sleep. You should rest up.”

“Night then.” Was the last words he said before falling asleep?

After posting the pictures on her website and looked at the other un-looked-at pictures. It was a folder with many more folder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter