Old Friends

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everything is here. You guys can relax or start unpacking.” The manager hyung said.

“Min, want to go looking for a bed for you now and let hyungs do all the work.” You nodded at him and laughed at his comment. You guys got off the elevator and walked to their room when you saw the owner.

“Anyosayo, I’m the owner of this…” she looked at you. “Minnie!” You looked up. “It’s really you. Omo, you have grown into a beautiful lady. Why are you with these boys? Everyone looked at you. You didn’t like having the spotlight on you.

“Anyosayo Mrs. Lee.” You bowed to her. “I’m staying with Infinite just for a while till I’m able to get my own place.” L looked at you.

“Well how do you know them?”

“I have known L since I was little, before I moved to the states. When did you come back? Is Suzy with you?”

“I came here two years ago to take care of this business and I’m sorry Suzy is still in the states with her father. She is almost done with her degree.”

“Wow! That’s great. Is she going to work there or come here?”

“She is going to work there until she finishes paying her student loan. She refuses to let us pay it, and its all because of you. So I thank you for that.” The guys look at you surprised.

“What do you mean by that ma’am?” Sungjong asked.

“Well boys, Suzy saw that Min paid off her loan by herself while also taking care of her mom. She’s been working since she was in high school. Any mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter