Minyoung!!!

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung life story

 

Her childhood was just like any other child would say, it was peaceful and nice. She had many friends and was loved by many. She even fell in love with one of her best friends. Everything was great for her until they had to move elsewhere.

She lost what was most dear to her heart, the boy that she loved.

She first went to a private girl’s school because that’s what her father wanted. But being the new Asian girl in the school she got bullied a lot. She start to keep everything to herself. After a while her parents noticed that she wasn’t eating and was getting sick. Worried they take her to a doctor but she still didn’t say why she was like that.

She was then sent to a therapist, where she finally opened up. Her therapist insisted that she move out of the private school to a public school. After that her condition was getting better, slowly thing were getting back to how it used to be.

 

Minyoung liked being by herself at home. At times it felt lonely, but she’ll be fine. In the past she was always left alone. Her mother was always busy working and her father...

Her father usually “stayed” home but he was never really there. He would tell the next door neighbor to check up on her, once in a while. She didn’t think too much of it in the beginning but after a while something was off.

She would go to school and come back home and do homework. She didn’t bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter