Bed Time

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What would you guys like to eat?”

“Oh Min, we will just order something. You don’t have to cook.” Sungjong said.

“But it will feel better if we eat homemade food for the first day here?”

“It’s too late for that Min. Our manager already ordered something for us.” Said Sunggyu.

“Fine, if that’s what you guys want. I’m going out.” You grab your bag and left the apartment.

“Did we do something wrong?” they all shrugged.

After two hour and you didn’t come back yet. They guys started to get worried.

You on the other hand, went to do a little shopping and a little tour of the area. You bought some things that you were going to need. At the same time you were taking pictures of what sparked your interest. You then found a furniture store and you started to look for a bed.

You found a cute bed with a Jane Austin bed cover. You purchased it and told them where to send it. You would have a bed to sleep on tomorrow.

After another hour passed before you went back to the apartment. You rang the doorbell when Dongwoo answered.

“Min is back.” He opened the door as you entered with many bags in your hands.

“We were worried about you.” Sungyeol said. “What did you do for these past three hours?”

“Oh, I had to by some stuff for me. Also I bought some food for breakfast tomorrow. I’m going to put them away then go to sleep.”

You place the food in the refrigerator then took t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter