Still the same

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Min, are you feeling better now.” Woohyun asked and you just nodded.

“Min, you like stuffed animals.” Sungjong said as he sat next to you.

“Yup!” was the sound that came out.

“Who gave you that bear?” Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo gave it to you when you were young. That was the day when everything started to fall apart. You looked over at him and he was in the kitchen making something.

“A boy that I liked gave it to me when I was little.” You said hoping he heard you or even remembered that he gave you it. They were all shocked when they heard that it was a boy you liked.

“Do you still like him?” Sungjong asked and he got hit in the head from the other members. You laugh at the funny action.

“I would be lying if I said that I didn’t. We were great friends. He was always there for me. He would take care of me whenever I was sick or not feeling good. Always making me happy.”

“That sounds like a great friend, Min.” they say and you nodded.

“Here you go, hot milk with sugar, just the way you like you.” Myungsoo says as he handed you the mug. He still remembered that I liked hot milk with sugar. A smile appeared on your face.

“Thank you, Myungsoo.”

“No problem.” 

“So what happened to him? Did he like you? Do you see him now? Do you still like him?” question were coming out of the maknae mouth. You just though it was cute.

“We’re sorry Min. our maknae doesn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter