Still Strangers

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed you saw less and less of Infinite. They were preparing and practicing for their comeback. Even after you got settled in the apartment it felt as if it was just you in a huge apartment room.

It’s was already April. Infinite just made their comeback with Man in Love. They have been busy promoting their album. It got lonely in the apartment by yourself. They would come back late and go straight to sleep, or to shower then go back out. You finally know in some ways how idols felt when they were promoting.

You barley got to see any of them. They were all very busy with their own activates. You then saw on Myungsoo twitter on April 25 that he was going to release L’s Bravo Viewtiful, his photography book. You would find out about what infinite was doing from online like a fan.

They finally finished promoting their album. It was the beginning of May. You made dinner for them. All of their favorite foods. As they entered the apartment they looked tired.

“Min, we missed you.” Sungjong says.

“What’s that smell?” they all say.

“I made dinner for you guys. Go wash up so we can eat.” You say as your finishing up.

“Min you’re the best.” They say.

A half hour later the food was on the table and the guys around it. They looked very hungry and you felt happy. Finally you feel like you’re a family again. Having them there, made you very happy.

“You guys did great with your comeback and everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter