Breakfast with the boys

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and looked at your phone and it was 9:45 am. As you walked out of the room still in your pajamas. You saw the guys making breakfast and finishing packing. You go to the bathroom to wash up.

“Oh Min, you woke up. Hurry and get ready. After we eat, we are leaving” Hoya said quickly.

“Araso, I will.”

You wash up and went back to the room and got dressed. You wore shorts and a black shirt that says dark fairy, and put your hair in a clip. Then you walked to the kitchen and saw L was making breakfast.

“Can I help?” you asked.

He looked up, “Ne!” and smiled. His smile lit up your day. “Can you taste this? Tell me if anything is missing.” He said as he blow on the spoon to cool down then puts it in your mouth.

“Mmm, Masisseoya! Jjinja. It’s so delicious. You’re really good L.” He laughed at your reaction. “Mwoh?” he stopped and went back to finish, but you can still feel that he was still laughing.

“Thanks.” He smiled again. “Tell the guys to set up so we can eat.” You nodded.

“Guys, food is ready. Come out to eat.” You said.

“Wow Min!” Woohyun said, then everyone was looking at you. Even L. They were all shocked at what you were wearing. “Wow you look good.”

“Oh, thanks Woohyun.” You said smiling back to him.

You all set the table and sat down. You started to eat when your phone rings. They looked at you when you ran to get your phone.

“Hello!”

“Minn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter