Pictures

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was peaceful. The guys were sleeping. They were really, really tired. You didn’t want to disturb them. So you went on a mission. A mission to find a job. You already searched online for application that you can apply for and found some places.

Been to five places, not even one asked to have your resume. I have the best resume out there. I have had internships for a couple of good companies in the States. You were in many clubs and the president of some of them. You know Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese. This makes no sense. You thought as you walked into a convince store.

“Hello.” The worker said. You got a bottle of water and a box of noodles and cooked it. As you said outside and ate you noodles while looking at the people in the street. It was already 4pm and you had just end your day here.

This time you took a different way home, through a park. Good thing I have camera with me. It was so pretty. Little kids playing in the park with the parents watching them.

“Excuse me, is it fine if I took pictures of your kids having fun.” You asked. They all looked at me weird. “I’m a professional photographer and I would love to get this BEAUTIFUL sight. You can see the picture on my website.” You gave them your card with your website. They then agree.

Kids going up and down the slide, others running around. Even parents pushing their children on the swings. It was such a beautiful sight. It brought back memories of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter