Back in Korea

My Fateful Love ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you got out of airport, you looked around to see if anyone was picking her up. There was no one with a sign with her name on it. Great nobody here! I’m all alone now. Then your phone rang. It was her mom, and you answers.

“Umma, I have nowhere to stay. Can’t I come back home?” You said to her mom.

“No honey, you have to move on in life and you can stay by my friend’s son. I’ll call her.” She pause to look for the number and then said, “You remember Myungsoo?”

“Umma, I don’t even think he would even remember me. I left for the states when I was young.” You pauses and looks around. “If I’m right he’s a singer in a group and I don’t want to get in his way.”

“Araso honey, just wait a second.” she said as she called Mrs. Kim.

As you was waiting for her mom to get back on and took her Canon camera out and started taking pictures. The area around the airport was pretty. Korea you really changed so much, and the same for me.

“Hello hun, are you still there?”

“Ne umma!”

“Mrs. Kim said that it’s fine and that you should go by Myungsoo. I’ll text you the address”

“Umma, do I have to go by him? I can just get a student room?” you suggested.

“No! I would rather you stay with him than in a student house where you know no one there.”

“Araso umma! I’ll go by him. Bye umma.”

You look at the address your mom sent you and started heading to where Myungsoo is place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter