Long Day

Picture Perfect

Kris was on his way walking home with his two sons holding each hand, skipping happily whilst he was barely dragging his two long legs. Jongin had too much energy to be skipping graciously, as for Sehun, he was literally pulling his baba Kris' hand to hurry up home.

"Baba Fan, Baba Fan! Hurry up before Pororo ends!" Young Sehun demands.

"There are reruns," Jongin replies, causing Sehun to arch an eyebrow up at him.

"What's a rerun?"

"Replays."

"What are replays?"

"What Jongin means is that Pororo will play again and again," Kris answers ahead, not understanding how Jongin knew what reruns meant. The kid is so young, yet so bright and smart.

Finally settling at home, Kris sprawled his long legs on the couch with his two boys running up to squash him. The three of them squeezed on the couch, cuddling up against each other as Pororo plays on television. Jongin and Sehun laughed whole heartedly enjoying the blue penguin show, meanwhile their father Kris had dozed off with loud snores beside them.

Sehun pokes his older brother Jongin and points at their sleeping father. Jongin chuckles with his younger brother and jumps off from the couch. He helps Sehun get off as well, and the two dashes towards the bedroom to grab their father a blanket. Dragging the huge woolen from their fathers' bedroom to the living room, both Jongin and Sehun throws it on top of their baba Kris. Fixing it neatly so Kris will feel comfy, Jongin and Sehun then lay on their stomach on the living room floor and started coloring in the coloring books their appa Kyungsoo had bought.

-

"Don't forget to wash up once you get inside," Kyungsoo says, coming inside the apartment with Mr. Kindergarten Tao. 

"Appa!" Jongin and Sehun shouts excitedly as they ran towards the front door to hug their father.

"Oh my babies! I missed you both so much. Where is your baba Kris?" Kyungsoo hugs his two sons back as well, and asked for his husband next.

"He's sleeping."

"Yeah, he's been snoring since we got home."

"That darn Kris," young husband Kyungsoo murmurs.

Kyungsoo places his three sons in the tub altogether before he decided to prepare dinner, as Kris was going to hear from him. 

"Yah, Wu Yi Fan," Kyungsooo lightly shook his husband by the arm, trying his best to wake up the giant man. "Yi Fan, Yi Fan!" 

"Hmm?" Kris groans, rubbing his eyes and then seeing that he's looking at Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo-ah!" The man sits up immediately and taking a look at the time. 

Kyungsoo places both hands on his hips and chuckles at his tired husband. "Long day at work?" He questions the yawning giant man.

"Yeah. Wait, how long was I out? Where are the kids?" Kris asked, remembering about Jongin and Sehun.

"They're showering with ZiTao," Kyungsoo answers, getting up from the floor to check on the kids but was pulled down by husband.

"Since they're showering, let's have some alone time," the Chinese lad's deep and husky voice sent chills down Kyungsoo's spine.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo lightly slaps his husband's arm, blushing shyly at what his husband had said.

"Appa, appa!" The kids started shouting for Kyungsoo. "Sehun had gotten soap in his eyes!"

Kyungsoo rushes towards the bathroom and Kris slumps back on the couch with a grin. Though a long day at work nearly killed him, his family still managed to put a smile on his face.