Babysitting pt.2

Picture Perfect

"Uncle Lulu and Uncle Minnie is watching us tonight?" Sehun asks his Baba Kris whilst following the busy dressed man around.

"Yes, honey."

"Eh? But what about Uncle Henry? I miss him." The boy pouts as he stops following his father midway.

Kris turns around and sees that his son is being gloomy. Chuckling as he ruffles the boy's hair, "Uncle Henry is busy, baby. He's gone out of town to visit some friends. When he gets back, I'll let him babysit you again okay?" Upon hearing this, Sehun looks up with a gleeful smile and runs towards the living room happily.

Lu Han opened arms to hug the giddy boy, but Sehun instead hugs Minseok. "I like Uncle Minnie," he says and scrunches his nose a bit.

"But you can't like him," Lu Han crosses his arms and pretends to be angry.

"Why not?" The young kiddo tilts his head to the side.

"Because Sehun, Uncle Lulu is married to Uncle Minnie," his older brother Jongin answers as Lu Han and Minseok chuckles together.

"Our Jongin is so smart, huh?" Lu Han says and pats the boy's head.

Tao then stands up from lying on the ground as he makes his way standing next to his brother and Lu Han, "I'm smart too, right?"

"Of course!"

--

Huddled in the living room together whilst watching a cute cartoon movie, Lu Han was literally dozing off. Minseok was having the time of his life as he listened to Jongin talk about the movie and his favorite parts. Tao and Sehun rarely paid any attention since they were too busy eating popcorn.

"Yay, the movie is now all done!" Jongin claps happily with his tiny stubby hands and Lu Han wakes up instantly.

"Horror movie time!" The elder man cheered but his husband Minseok shook his head. "No need to be so cautious, I've watched horror when I was their age as well."

"But Appa Soosoo says horror movies aren't for children," Tao speaks up.

"I'm babysitting tonight so I say we watch it," Lu Han snickers.

"Xiao Lu," Minseok raises an eyebrow at his husband.

Grumbling in defeat, Lu Han then gave up on watching a horror movie. Sehun stands up stretching saying that he wants to bathe and sleep because he's tired after clearing the bowl of popcorn. Jongin agrees the same and Minseok volunteers to bathe the boys. Lu Han had no choice but to clean up the living room mess of popcorn crumbs.

Putting the boys to sleep in their room finally, Minseok comes out to the living room to see Lu Han washing the kid's dishes from dinner earlier. He kisses his husband's cheek and the gorgeous man smiles back at him.

"You were so into the kids that I thought you'd forgot about me," Lu Han says and wraps both arms around his husband's neck after the dishes were finished.

Minseok chortles as he leans in to kiss Lu Han on the lips. "Hey, I'm taking training here incase in the future we have kids of our own."

Lu Han's eyes widened in shock at what he heard, "You want us to have kids?"

"Why wouldn't I? I love them."

"Oh boy! I couldn't wait to hear you say this, Seokie! Please, can we have three girls?"

"What? But I want boys too," Minseok pouts.

"Fine, one boy and one girl, yeah?" Lu Han suggests next.

"Okay."

"Awesome!"

Kissing passionately in their friend's tiny kitchen as the two celebrated happily... 

"Ew, Uncle Minnie, kiss Uncle Lulu somewhere else!" Tao shrieks.