Valentine's Day!

Picture Perfect

"Appa told me that Valentine's Day is a day for love. So is it, baba?" Sehun questions his Baba Kris who is cooking dinner. 

Kris looks at his little boy and smiles, "Why? Did your appa buy me something?"

"Pfft, no! Appa says he's always buying you presents," the young kiddo replies as he shakes his head. Kris pouts at his boy and Sehun just laughs. "You're making such a silly face, baba."

Kyungsoo has Tao and Jongin help setup the table as he helps his husband Kris serve dinner. Sehun happily sits at the table with his toy bunny in hands as he patiently waits to eat. After the family settles down for dinner, Kris asks about everybody's day.

"Today at school, three girls gave me chocolates. I thanked them and shared it with my friends who had none," says Tao.

"Na Eun gave me a heart shaped donut today in class. She called me oppa as well when she gave it to me," Jongin shares next.

"I got one chocolate heart candy from my friend Young Jae today and a bbopgi candy from my other friend Hye Ri. They said it's Valentine's Day and it's a day to share love," replies Sehun.

Kyungsoo and Kris smiles at their growing babies as dinner continues on, but it was far too silent. It's Valentine's Day and the three boys are curious as to what their fathers got for each other or how their day went.

"So baba, did you get anything for appa?" Jongin asks and pokes at his father's arm.

"Your baba likes to wait for me to get him something only, because he always forgets," Kyungsoo answers for his son.

"I do not. I buy you lots of things! I'm not forgettable like I used to be back when we used to date," Kris defends for himself.

Tao looks at his Appa Kyungsoo with a huge smile and doe eyes as he remembers asking both his fathers about their old days together. 
Tell us appa! Tell us about the times when you and baba used to date!" 

"Taozi, when Baba Fan and I dated, he was so unforgettable like Uncle Xingxing," Kyungsoo tells him a tiny part.

"No, no. That was Uncle Xingxing and Uncle Moon's relationship. I was always there for your appa and showering him with flowers and kisses," Kris defends.

"You buy appa flowers? I thought only girls like flowers?" Sehun asks with his brows slowly connecting as one.

Jongin nearly chokes on his drink and laughs, "everyone loves flowers."

"Sehun baby, if I didn't buy your appa flowers, he wouldn't be with me today," Kris points out to his son.

"So did you buy appa flowers today?" Sehun perks up from his seat.

Kris stares at his son and then to his husband who as well is waiting for the answer. "I bought him something better," he replies with a smile and finishes up dinner.

After placing three boys to bed, Kris walks in on a candle lit room with rose petals spread entirely on their bed. He in his breath and holds it when he sees his dashing Kyungsoo exiting out of the closet wearing his large white buttoned up shirt. 

"Happy Valentine's Day," Kyungsoo says with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too," Kris exhales finally as he walks over to his husband and kisses him.

"Wait," Kyungsoo stops the giant, "where is my present?"

Kris steps back and chuckles nervously. Kyungsoo pouts knowing that his husband had forgotten again! 

"Night's over," Kyungsoo says and starts blowing out the candles.

"What? You didn't even let me take it out," Kris quickly stops his husband from breaking the atmosphere and holds him. He places a jewelry box in Kyungsoo's hand and the younger man gasps in shock. "Open it," Kris tells him. Kyungsoo does as he's told and it was the cutest white gold bracelet with their names carved on. 

"I love it, I love it, I love it," Kyungsoo exclaims and attacks his husband on the bed.

And for the first time, the kids actually slept without bothering the lovers.