Santao Claus!

Picture Perfect

"I love our Christmas tree! It's so tall and big like baba!" Sehun squeals as he helps his Appa Kyungsoo decorate the Christmas tree.

"And when you grow up, you'll be tall and as big as this Christmas tree too," Kyungsoo replies back and lightly taps his son's nose.

Christmas is coming and Sehun seems to be the only one to be excited about it. He loves the Christmas songs that plays on the radio when he's the car with both his fathers. He enjoys sitting in front of the television and watch the old school clay cartoons of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman. And most of all, Sehun likes to believe that Santa Clause will come down their chimney and give him lots of presents because he's been a good boy all year long.

"Sehun-ah, it's my turn to watch TV," Jongin says politely as he sits down next to his brother on the couch.

"Wait hyung. The elves are still running," young Sehun responds with his eyes glued onto the TV show.

"Sehun baby, you need to share okay? You've been watching the show since we've decorated the tree. Let Jongin watch his show too, okay?" Kyungsoo nicely convinces his son and Sehun shrugs and passes the remote to his older brother.

"Appa, do you think Santa Claus will come down our chimney like the ones in TV? The elves helps him make the toys and Rudolph has him and his friends fly Santa from houses to houses. So do you think he'll come to our house?" Sehun asks his father.

"Why would you need Santa Claus for when SanTao Claus is here?" His oldest brother Tao jokes as he wears a Santa hat on his head and makes his voice very deep.

Sehun and Jongin laughs at their silly brother when Tao continuously jokes around wearing their Baba Kris's big black boots as well. Kyungsoo shakes his head at how his boys entertains each other and gives his husband Kris a lovely smile.

"Did you give him that idea?" Kyungsoo questions his husband whose cooking dinner for tonight.

"Tao wanted to do it himself," Kris replies as he turns around swiftly to give his husband a peck on the forehead.

"You know, I think appa and baba are Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus," Jongin says aloud while leaning on the couch facing the kitchen with his two giggly brothers. 

"Yes we are," Kris doesn't deny a thing and kisses Kyungsoo's temple next.

"Wait, you two can't be Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus though. Tao is already Santao Claus," Sehun chirps up next.

"Eh, I don't need a Mrs. Santao Claus, right?" Tao asks.

"Then Christmas won't be complete!" Sehun shrieks.

"But you and Jongin are already my elves," the older one retorts back.

"I am not short. Have Baekhyun hyung and Jongdae hyung be your elves," Jongin responds back with sour face.

"Okay you three, time for dinner," Kyungsoo comes in interrupting his sons' tiny conversation.

"Appa, we must leave an extra plate for the real Santa Claus okay? He might get hungry when he visits, since cookies might take him to the dentist," Sehun suggests and Kyungsoo nods his head.