Merry Christmas!

Picture Perfect

"It's Christmas Day, it's Christmas Day!" Sehun screams early in the morning as he runs out to the kitchen where he hears the sizzling of breakfast being made. "It's finally Christmas and you're both awake, baba and appa!"

Kris chuckles at the blanket trail his excited baby Sehun had brought along. "Baby, you need to put your blanket away. It's going to get dirty and Appa Soosoo will get angry."

Sehun turns around and finds his blanket being dragged and giggles, "sorry."

"It's Christmas Day!" Tao and Jongin jumps out from their bedroom as well with their pajamas still on and singing random Christmas carols as Kyungsoo and Kris laughs together.

"May I open my present now, please?" Sehun asks politely as he grabs hold of the biggest wrapped present.

"Hun, you need to eat breakfast first," Kyungsoo tells his son.

"But it's Christmas."

"It doesn't mean you get to skip out on delicious Christmas food."

"Sehunnie, appa made a Christmas tree cake!" Jongin shrieks and Sehun gasps happily.

"Show me, show me!" The young one chirps as he races to the kitchen table.

Kris helps serve his sons their food first and then piles his plate with food next. Kyungsoo then pour juice into the boys' cups and gave himself water as his husband preferred soda. Tao was the first to speak over the table once everyone silences and starts eating.

"I want to know if Santa Claus really came, because he bought lots of presents."

"Or it could be appa and baba who bought it for us," Jongin guesses.

"But Baba Fan says that if we are good boys, Santa Claus would buy us presents," Sehun adds next and stares at his Baba Kris.

"Of course it's all Santa Claus' gifts to you, my children. Baba Fan and I work way too much to go shopping and buy you three presents," Kyungsoo tries convincing his boys.

"Your appa is right! Santa Claus came this morning when you were all still sleeping, you know? We helped him put all the presents under the tree," Kris continues.

Seeing the bright faces being lit on their sons faces, Kyungsoo excused them all to open one present each.

"So we can choose whichever one to pick? No need for names like how we did at Uncle Umin and Uncle Lulu's house yesterday night?" Tao questions before opening one present.

"No need for names. I believe Santa Claus wanted you all to share, so go for it," Kris answers and Tao nods his head hastily.

Sehun tears the big wrapped present open and jumps up and down excitedly, clapping both hands and shouting out, "oh boy!"

"What is it, hun?"

"Santa Claus gave the three of us a large new bed!" Sehun excitedly explains.

"Woah, guys! Look at this one," Jongin tells his brothers and points at his gift he opened. "Santa Claus gave me new ballet shoes, Tao hyung new martial arts clothes, and Sehun gets more coloring books!"

"I found gold necklaces!" Tao said as he opens his gift.

Kris and Kyungsoo then walks over to the living room and opened every gift with their children, taking wonderful pictures together as a family would do.

"Thanks Santa Claus!" Sehun says sweetly and hugs his new stuffed puppy toy.

Jongin squeezes in between his baba and appa and whispers quietly to both their ears, "I know you bought our gifts, but then I'll leave it to Santa too. Sehun and Tao hyung are very happy and I am too. Thanks a lot for being both my daddies." He then earns sweet kisses on each cheek by both his fathers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! OPEN YOUR PRESENTS. STAY WARM. DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE. EAT COOKIES! EAT CAKE! LOL HAVE FUN! <3