Baby Deer

Picture Perfect

Lu Han and Minseok were babysitting for the night as Kris took Kyungsoo out. Tao and Sehun were showing off their costumes to Uncle Minseok and Uncle Lu Han as Jongin just reads his animal picture book. 

"Do you not have a costume?" Uncle Minseok comes asking the busy reading Jongin.

"Jongin didn't want to buy one," Tao answered for his brother.

"It's not that I didn't want to buy one," Jongin muttered quietly but Tao shrugs.

Minseok pats Jongin's head lightly and smiles as the young one goes back to reading. 

"Well, you can be a baby deer for Halloween," Lu Han suggested and Jongin chuckled at how bias his uncle is being. "What?"

"I'm not going to be you for Halloween, uncle. I rather be myself," the young child remarks and Minseok laughed whole heartedly.

Lu Han smacks his husband's arm and lightly pinches Jongin's left cheek, "but I am so awesome!"

"Uncle Lulu, you love yourself a lot like how Baba Fan is to himself," little Sehun speaks up from the dining table and Minseok laughs even harder.

"Aiyo, these teeny kids are such little teasers," Lu Han mentally slaps his forehead and sighs at the adorable boys.

"Why won't you just go to the store and buy yourself a baby and make them your baby deer?" Sehun speaks up again and Lu Han arches an eyebrow at the young one.

"Minseok-yah, are you hearing this?"

"I sure am."

Lu Han lightly ruffles Sehun's head and pecks the boy's cheek as he feeds him as well, "you are too cute."

"I know I am," the young boy agrees as well whilst swaying his head side to side and Lu Han sneers at the adorable kid.