Mood Kill

Picture Perfect

After putting the boys to sleep, Kris comes inside the bedroom to see his worn out husband trying to finish a book he's been reading for months. Thinking of something to make his husband feel better, Kris flicked the lights on and off to get his husband's attention and his idiotic moves worked eventually.

"What are you doing, Yi Fan?" Kyungsoo questioned as he looks up from his book.

"Being y," Kris points as he slowly waves his body and pops his chest while walking towards the bed. His tiny husband giggled at his stupid moves and Kris laughed as well. Plopping onto the bed next to his husband, Kris removed the book out of Kyungsoo's hands as he leaned in closely to kiss the man's lips.

"So much for being y," Kyungsoo whispered with a daring smile whilst kissing his husband back. 

The two started to get into the mode of making love as their tongues explored in each other's mouth. Kris had slid his hands under Kyungsoo's sleeping shirt to touch his warm skin. The young one was slowly between kisses as he felt their private areas brushing against each other. Just as Kris slowly crept his hand down...

"Baba, Appa!"

Kris's forehead accidentally hits Kyungsoo's as the voice of their five year-old Tao screams for them.

"I got it," Kris mumbles and Kyungsoo chuckled nodding his head.

Returning back five minutes later, Kris jumps onto the bed removing his t-shirt and grinding up on top of Kyungsoo. They were both getting into the mood and and...

"Appa Soosoo! Appa Soosoo!"

This time it was Sehun crying and Kyungsoo slightly pushes Kris aside. Kyungsoo tucked his toddler back in bed as he sang a sweet lullaby to his baby boy. When his son finally slept, he made his way back to the bedroom and slips under the covers immediately. Slwoly getting back into the mood again as the rain lightly pours outside with a tiny thunder roaring out...

"Appa, Baba... Can I sleep with you guys? I'm scared..." Jongin tiredly mumbles with rubbing his eyes and yawning. 

Kris and Kyungsoo laughed at each other and nodded with letting their son squeeze in the middle. Just then, baby Sehun and big brother Tao comes rushing inside the bedroom too and the family of five squeezed on the queen size bed together. Kris looks over at his husband who was singing a sweet lullaby to them, "tomorrow night will be better," he whispered and Kyungsoo literally snorts.