Snapchat

Picture Perfect

"Appa, appa! Do you have a smart phone?" Tao runs over to his father Kyungsoo with joy.

"Why do you ask?" Kyungsoo questions his son.

"Because I want to know if you have snapchat! It's a new thing at school, you know?" 

"What's snapchat and is it appropriate?"

"Appa, you ask too much questions. Snapchat is a new thing like I said. You can't be that old to not know," Tao replies hastily and places both hands on his hips.

"Honey, I need to know if it's age appropriate," Kyungsoo replies and gives Tao a sharp look.

"Of course it is! Uncle Lulu uses it on Uncle Minnie the other day when they babysat us. It's so funny because you can draw on the people's face and make them look silly," Tao chirps excitedly when explaining.

Kyungsoo isn't so sure but then he lends his son his phone and Tao runs inside his bedroom meeting his brothers.Sehun then comes out minutes later with a pouty face at Kyungsoo and says, "no fair that Tao hyung is drawing us."

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Tao hyung is making me have rainbow hair and big round blue eyes. I want to draw him too!" Sehun demands angrily and Kyungsoo chuckles.

"Okay Tao, no more with the cellphone," Kyungsoo tells his eldest son.

"Awww, I was still going to draw Jongin in a tutu," Tao says with a cute pout.

~

Kris is seen laying bed all the while Kyungsoo is still in the bathroom. After the bathroom business, Kyungsoo enters inside the bedroom to see his husband laughing at the phone device in his hands.

"What's so funny?" Kyungsoo questions when plopping into bed.

"Lu Han sent me a snapchat of Minseok drooling!" Kris bursts into a huge laughter and Kyungsoo seemingly furrows his brows.

"Seriously, what is this snapchat?"

"Hon, you can't be that old to not know."

With that being said, Kris gets knocked out cold to sleep by his strong husband Kyungsoo's punch. 

"Snapchat that now!"

 

 

 

 

~

Why snapchats here besides me? :) SHARE YOUR WORK! ^^