I Want to Marry...

Picture Perfect

As the time has passed on and Tao being seven (and still the oldest), Jongin being six and little Sehun still a tiny bit tad behind on being five, the boys were placed in the activities and schools they wished to be. Tao still heading to martial arts class, Jongin taking ballet, and Sehun... Well, the young one just stated he just wanted to color so he still stays at home with his Baba Kris.

Dinner came around and the tiny family of five gathered around the dining table ready to eat goodies that Kyungsoo had made. After the adults talking about their day, Tao was given his turn next. 

"My day at school was fun! I played with my friends Niel, Da Long and Xiao Long. We fooled the teacher again since the Long twins wanted to play a game of switch."

Sehun clapped with Jongin after listening to his brother Tao. Having to go next, Jongin then spoke up easily, "I played house during ballet break time and married Na Eun. We were almost like you, baba and appa." 

Kris and Kyungsoo stared at each other for time to time and then burst into a loud laughter. "Honey, what?"

"Yeah, uhmm. It wasn't like you how we lived, but yeah. I think I want to marry her," Jongin adds next and nods his head.

"You--what?" Kris choked on his water and Kyungsoo just sat in shock as his chopsticks fell on the floor.

Thinking that maybe his older brother is finished, Sehun then shared his day next, "I sang in class today!"

"Honey, that's great. Uhmm, who would like desserts now?" Kyungsoo replied after minutes of still being in shock. 

Kris excused himself to use the bathroom meanwhile Kyungsoo got up to the tiny kitchen to grab desserts. Tao turns to look at his clueless younger brother and lightly kicked his tiny foot from under the table. Jongin looks up at his older brother giving him the attention now and the boy whispered, "tsk, tsk, girls have cooties, don't you remember?"

Jongin frowns at his older brother who is now chuckling and kicks his foot, "Na Eun does not have cooties!"