Big Day!

Picture Perfect

It was finally the big day for both Lu Han and Minseok to share their happiness together forever. Finally, one of them freaks out over being nervous and it's no other than Lu Han himself. He isn't able to see Minseok until he walks towards the aisle, and he hates that part. He doesn't care for superstitious stuff, he wants to know if Minseok tied his tie correctly or if he's wearing the suit. Kris had to reassure his buddy that Kyungsoo is watching over him, but Lu Han glares at him.

 

"Your husband is sick, mister. If my soon-to-be husband gets sick after, I'm haunting you down with a gun filled of medicine!" 

Kris snaps at his freaking out friend and laughs as he reminisced his nervous time with Kyungsoo. Lu Han had to pull him out of being scared to get married, because he wasn't sure if he was ready to live the married life.

"Kris, Kris! Where is my bouquet?" Lu Han demands his best man, instantly snapping Kris back to reality. 

"Oh, Yixing has it!"

 

Kyungsoo tries his best to not cough around Minseok, as he stays by his best friend's side. Minseok smiles at his friend and gives him a hug immediately.

"I don't care if you're sick. I'm just glad you're here like how we had made our promise," Minseok spoke up as he pats Kyungsoo on the back.

"Of course, I wouldn't ever leave your side, hyung. You're my brother from another mother, man," Kyungsoo replies, and the two chuckles at each other.

"It's time!" Coordinator Joonmyeon shouts, ruining the bromance bonding.

 

After the beautiful "I do's" and husband kissing, the kids surrounded a huge table altogether, whilst the fathers and newlyweds hungout with friends and families. 

"Sehun-ah, big brother will feed you, okay?" Jongin tells his young brother who is still sick, as he sits closely to him. Sehun nods his head obediently, and lays his head on his brother's shoulder.

"I wonder how Baba Fan and Appa Soosoo got married," Tao mutters, tilting his head to the side as he looks at his fathers.

"I know how my Baba Xing and Appa Joonmyeonie got married," five year old Jongdae speaks up from the table.

"How?"

"Baba Xing asked Appa Joonmyeonie to marry him."

"Nah uh! Appa Joonmyeonie asked Baba Xing to marry him," six year old Baekhyun argues with his brother Jongdae.

"That's not what Baba Xing told me," Jongdae replies, sticking his tongue out at after.

Baekhyun face palms at his younger brother as he looks away afterwards. With being anxious, Tao then gets off his chair and walks towards both his fathers.

"Hi Taozi! Are you happy for Uncle Lu Han?" Lu Han interrupts the boy right away, as he carries him as well.

"Yes, because you can stop taking Baba Fan away from home," little Tao replies, and Lu Han pinches his nose.

"Uncle, I was wondering... Do you know how Baba Fan and Appa Kyungsoo got married?" Tao decides to ask the wild uncle instead.

"Ahhh... Hahaha! I think you should ask your fathers yourself. They had a roller coaster," Lu Han replies and laughs wildly.

Tao then pulls on his baba Fan's sleeve, wanting to ask him first.

"Taozi, what's up?"

"Can you tell me how you and Appa Soosoo got married?"

Kris literally choked on his drink and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Maybe when you grow older," Kyungsoo replies, ruffling the child's hair.