Babysitting pt.1

Picture Perfect

"Uncle Henry, Uncle Henry!" Five year old Tao calls out to the busy uncle, who is cooking in the kitchen.

"What is it, honey?"

"Sehun, Sehun..." Tao stumbles over his words whilst pointing at the three year old sitting on the couch, "he peed in his pants."

"What?!" Henry shouts in shock, frightening the young Sehun who happens to cry, because he thinks he's in trouble. "Oh no, no. Sehun-ah, don't cry," Henry coos as he carries baby Sehun under the arms and rushes towards the bathroom.

"Uncle Henry, Uncle Henry!" Four year old Jongin chases after his uncle with a pair of new pants for his little brother Sehun.

Sehun weeps softer now as his uncle bathes him in the tub. Henry chuckles at his cute nephew, pinching the boy's nose as he splashes water at him. "So much for potty training, huh?" Henry laughs as Sehun just keeps splashing the water playfully.

"Uncle, you still haven't turned off the stove..." Tao says, peeking his inside the bathroom.

"Shi-Cra-I mean, oh no!" Henry tried not to curse and runs back out to the kitchen with Jongin and Tao to watch Sehun. He takes the frying pan off the stove and switches it off completely. The burning smell of dinner roamed up towards the ceiling, and Henry sighed at his almost perfect cooking. He was really going to feed the kids without takeout tonight.

After cleaning the kitchen entirely and dressing up the clean Sehun, Henry sits down in the living room with his nephews with the television on as everyone waits for the arrival of pizza for dinner.

"Now remember, we mustn't tell both your daddies that we had pizza, okay?" Henry reminds his three nephews and they all nodded their heads.